Abortion

Options
‎"nine times out of ten most women who are raped put them self in that situation. And if youre raped there is something called morning after pills?"

Just found this little gem on facebook... Such a heated dicussion going on. Just blows my mind that someone would say that.

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    There is no chance this will end well. :ohwell:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    :explode: :mad:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    This SO belongs in the debate group.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkNjeUsLH-t2sX_17uPqvDwTpeZ9F9ICsHHUmrDbBImIoivZJ9
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    ‎"nine times out of ten most women who are raped put them self in that situation. And if youre raped there is something called morning after pills?"

Just found this little gem on facebook... Such a heated dicussion going on. Just blows my mind that someone would say that.

I agree, sentiments like that are absolutely disgusting.

However, I think this will probably get deleted from the main boards. If you like, you can join the Debate group here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/133-debatable-debating
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I've spoken with the rest of the debate group...

Even we ain't touching it.
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You may find this read interesting. Dr. Sonnet Ehlers created a condom with teeth in it designed to deter rapists and catch them in the act.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-06-20/world/south.africa.female.condom_1_female-condoms-ehlers-south-africa?_s=PM:WORLD
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    This is a ticking time bomb.
  • Carlito21
    Carlito21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yeap, agree with amanda there....... But not always the case where most womam put themself in that situation....
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Holy!.....wow.....
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    GET READY FOR DAT LOCK!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    This is a good spot for the Carlton Dance:

67527595.gif
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    No amount of drunkeness, naivety, or bad judgement by a person justifies their rape. Everyone on earth makes mistakes in judgement, like drinking too much. Does not for one moment remove 1 % of the accountablity of the rapist. Just because I accidently left my front door unlocked doesn't mean I deserve to get robbed.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have Radiohead tickets?
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Actually its 10 times out of 10. Since being born female in a world where predators are not punished to a degree that protects women naturally puts us 'in that situation'.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I have Radiohead tickets?
    :angry:
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I chose to have my child (from rape) rather than abort, so I was told he would be evil because he came from evil. People are STUPID!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    That's a shame anyone would say something like that.
  • amandacochran15
    Options
    Oh I'm not agreeing here... I'm just saying that as a woman, I can't believe another woman would say that. I bet nobody that she knows or herself has been there.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Sorry, this really does belong in groups.

Abortion topics are such an emotive subject they have always ended badly and usually with strong political and religious views being posted. For that reason I am locking this thread and would recommend that you utilise the groups feature http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.