Anyone else?? (please read)...

Options
So, I know this may not be the right place to say this but i'm young and I know there are alot of older people on here who have some good advice.
I can't find a solution to my problem. I'm not happy simply put, I don't like my weight the way it is but the annoying point is i'm a healthy weight (on the thinner side) too! So I can't lose weight or I will look too thin (which I have been before and it was awful) But if I stay at this weight I don't feel happy/comfortable.
I tried to focus on strengh training as i'm aware you can lose bodyfat to look leaner, but I have lost over 8% and I still feel the same.
my data is, 5'8, 134pound and bodyfat of 22%.
I attempted 'low carb' to try lose bodyfat and it has backfired and totally messed up my eating habbits. I just feel 'in a rut' and now i'm struggling to even want to get back on track.
*sigh*

Replies

• tifalva
    tifalva Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    What about trying something like Yoga or Pilates? Something that will lengthen your muscles and make you look leaner and more toned while staying at your same weight.
    Another suggestion away from weight loss is to do something for yourself. Something that makes you feel good and happy. Go buy a new outfit that really shows off your favorite part of your body so that when you look in the mirror you smile :smile:
    Good luck to you :)
  • 123Linz
    123Linz Posts: 80
    Options
    Do you not like the way you look? or is it the number/weight that you don't like?