Replies

• DawnCargile
    DawnCargile Posts: 15
    Options
    Yummy, thanks!
  • DawnCargile
    Options
    Now that's a good idea, because when I use to hit the gym regularly, I found I didn't have that problem. Thanks for the reminder!
  • DawnCargile
    Options
    OK...YOU ARE HILARIOUS...LOVED IT!
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I might suggest reading...reading about any random topic always makes me fall asleep.

Reading help, maybe doing some puzzles
  • chubbybuddha101
    Options
    I tried just to curb my eating for the night after a certain point, or eating 1 thing when I am hungry that fills me up, like oatmeal
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrion makes one the best casein protein..IMO...I drink vanilla..

their chocolate peanutbutter is fantastic as well
  • JenS_1678
    JenS_1678 Posts: 27
    Options
    I would just suggest trying to make whatever you eat late at night a little healthier. I have the same problem (and a sweet tooth) so I've been making popsicles with orange juice and chunks of fruit, like strawberry or kiwi. Thats worked pretty well for me =)
  • sabinecbauer
    sabinecbauer Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly the same as you--I could eat the fridge while doing a bit of late night reading! :grumble:

My secret weapon is 6 oz low fat yoghurt with 1 serving of chocolate flavor whey protein isolate and 2 tbsp ground flaxseed stirred in. It's worth app. 300 kcal which I save up over the day. Beauty of it is that it satisfies the sweet tooth and it's so filling that it switches off the craving :happy:
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    I also have the same problem...after a few months of fighting it out, I decided to just save 150 calories for bedtime.

Awesome! I never go to bed hungry and my weight loss actually sped up because I am not hogging down extra calories on those nights I give in and go over.

My fav nighttime snacks have a ton of flavor, and are a mix of carbs and protein. This works for me. The ultimate is a Laughing Cow wedge, 8 wheat thins, and 8 calamata olives...an olive on the cheese on a cracker is so wonderful! Total calories for all 8 treats is 140 calories. :)