Looking for female friends 30-40

Options
I finally started tracking yesterday and I know what a big help having support is! I'm looking for a female support group (sorry but no guys, I'm happily married!) to help me on my journey!

Also anyone have experience with FitBit?

Replies

• ChrisMM76
    ChrisMM76 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'll be your buddie! :bigsmile:
  • umrandom
    umrandom Posts: 2
    Options
    Me too! :)
  • mom4girlzfl
    Options
    I'd love to be your buddy as well! :)
  • cahulsey
    cahulsey Posts: 11
    Options
    *raises hand high into the air* oo oo oo, pick me, pick me :wink:
  • chesneyfan01
    chesneyfan01 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day on the site...Im also looking for help from others!! I'd be glad to join you!! :smile:
  • Fontillas
    Fontillas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'll be your friend. i'm a newby too, just joined last week.:smile:
  • jewl13
    jewl13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to posting. I have used this site on and off for a while now. When I use it - it works. I am hoping that having a group of friends on the site will help me stick with it.
  • Brandybeayon
    Brandybeayon Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello I am also just starting and am need of a good support systemm I would love to be your friend and anyone else who would like to add me :) Thank You soo much and best of luck to everyone..
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Im petty new here too. You can feel free to add me if you'd like. Support, guidance and friendship all welcomed
    L.
  • PixEm
    PixEm Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get some supportive people too! Congrats and taking the first step to weight loss and a healthier life! Anyone in this age range please feel free to friend me as well.
  • sharpeoplepc
    sharpeoplepc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I help support you!
  • lacolombiana910
    lacolombiana910 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and am looking for support too .... so add me as a friend.
  • EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends...feel free to add me.
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I started on here last year but had to maintain since August. Can finally get back on the weight loss journey on Monday. Would love more friends to help support them and maybe a few to help me get back down to it. :)
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Gladly! I just started on the actual site. I'm back to using the app on my phone and I'm trying to be active every single day. I work in a call center which is too sedentary for me. Please, any of you who want a fellow buddy, add me? I'm 37, am down from 230lbs, but still have a ways to go.
  • Essexjules
    Essexjules Posts: 3
    Options
    I am new today so would love some friends on here!
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile if you'd like. 38. Fitbit user. Love my group of friends here. Oh, and welcome.
  • aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Il be your friend. No clue what fitbiz is thou
  • calimoma
    calimoma Posts: 64
    Options
    Hi! I will be turning 40 in September and vowed to lose enough weight to be a hot 40 mom!! I could use encouragement just like you so feel free to add me!! Its fun to see what others do to burn cals!!
  • jennylee133
    jennylee133 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also recently back after a long hiatus ... took remembering that I didn't want to waste anymore of my life being unhappy with myself. I didn't use the message boards last time around but I am thinking that having some friends going through the same thing to be accountable to might help!