New to the forums

Options
Looking for encouragement. My husband does a great job, but I think sometimes he does give in to me. I need help staying on the straight and narrow to get down to where I want to be. This is only day 2 and I am so hungry, but I am determined not to stray.

Replies

• Bruccee
    Bruccee Posts: 23
    Options
    The secret of losing weight is not be hungry. You must eat regularly (every 3-4 hours) but smaller portions and offcourse no junk food (FastF). If you won't eat enought you won't have enough energy to do sports and other activities, you will be tired and you will have a taste for sweets (fast carbs). This sweets give you energy, but lso give you fats, and that is bad. If you dont have energy, try to sleep just only for 1/2 hour-hour it is enough ... Or you can take banana, it give you energy, but not fats ...
  • tzin99
    tzin99 Posts: 28
    Options
    The secret of losing weight is not be hungry. You must eat regularly (every 3-4 hours) but smaller portions and offcourse no junk food (FastF). If you won't eat enought you won't have enough energy to do sports and other activities, you will be tired and you will have a taste for sweets (fast carbs). This sweets give you energy, but lso give you fats, and that is bad. If you dont have energy, try to sleep just only for 1/2 hour-hour it is enough ... Or you can take banana, it give you energy, but not fats ...

Bruce makes perfect sense :)
  • aleyjewell
    aleyjewell Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My husband is the exact same way. He has been supportive but sometimes he just wants to go out and will say its okay if you eat that!! I told him its not okay. I need someone to tell me no sometimes!!
  • charlaic
    charlaic Posts: 7
    Options
    I hear you! did great last week then Friday night hubby says lets go out to eat.....it was all down hill from there. but back on the wagon since sunday and doing better now.!