May Challenge- 5 plus pounds TEAM LEAD THREAD (closed)

Options
Ladies, let's have this as a main contact point for questions, issues, etc. That way we can all be on the same page. :tongue:

Replies

• Auntzip
    Auntzip Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! :-)
    TEAM RUBY will be checking in at: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/582046-may-challenge-team-ruby

Thanks!
    Mysty
  • rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I'm collecting all the silver team weight on the tread I created. Will you be able to collect them all? Or do you just want us to report if all our team members checked in etc?
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Team purple checking in :)

May 1 CW: 191

May GW: 183

GO TEAM PURPLE!!!
  • Maria_Goose
    Maria_Goose Posts: 247
    Options
    ATTENTION REDS!

Our group thread will be at the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/582029-team-red-for-5-may-challenge

Red Team: Out For Blood!
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • ilovekc
    ilovekc Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Where is my gold tem captain
  • Satyrakk
    Satyrakk Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Gold team captain is BRETTO. Make sure you friend her and I'm sure she will contact you. You can put in your weight info at the original thread

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/576116-may-challenge-5-plus-pounds
  • Amylosingit
    Amylosingit Posts: 29
    Options
    Blue team bump!
  • Satyrakk
    Options
    Sounds good. I'm collecting all the silver team weight on the tread I created. Will you be able to collect them all? Or do you just want us to report if all our team members checked in etc?

The most important thing today is checking that team members are checking in. No numbers to crunch or anything. Today we will have a set team at the end of the day and know who is committing to doing this for the month. Make sure to send a note to encourage anyone who may have lost track of the days. I will message you tomorrow if I notice someone has not checked in to see if maybe I overlooked it. Otherwise, think of this first check in as the roll call for the team.
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    First off: GO YELLOW!!
    LOL
    Second: How do I creat a closed topic/group for my team?

Third: one of my members created an open topic and I had random people join the "group" What do I do? kick them off or just not count them???

fourth: If I creat a yellow team group can I post a topic? Since I created it? Just curious cause I still can't post in our current group???

Fifth: well... I guess that's it.

Thanks!!
  • Satyrakk
    Options
    Here you go-- make sure to communicate the link to your group!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/582652-may-challenge-5-plus-pounds-team-yellow-closed-group

First off: GO YELLOW!!
    LOL
    Second: How do I creat a closed topic/group for my team?

Third: one of my members created an open topic and I had random people join the "group" What do I do? kick them off or just not count them???

fourth: If I creat a yellow team group can I post a topic? Since I created it? Just curious cause I still can't post in our current group???

Fifth: well... I guess that's it.

Thanks!!
  • scheherazade315
    scheherazade315 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • scheherazade315
    scheherazade315 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I started a Google spreadsheet to track everyone. I have counts by team. If my counts seem off, please let me know. That thread is long! :)

Teal, someone said they were on the teal team but didn't show up on your summary (sarac_007).

-Anita

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Team # Checked in
    Aqua 6
    Auburn 8
    Black 6
    Blue 6
    Gold 1
    Green 6
    Orange 5
    Pink 10
    Purple 7
    Red 4
    Ruby 5
    Silver 6
    Teal 10 1 extra?
    Yellow 2
    White 8

Total 90
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    bump
  • rocketass99
    Options
    I had 11 people check in as of 2126 pct. Only one I'm missing is reba62. I sent her another email
  • prizmaa
    prizmaa Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I had everyone check in for my orange team, although I think they all did it on the orange team thread and not on the original one. I did mention to them to make sure they check in on the original one, but I guess some haven't yet? I just wanted to let you know that my whole team did check in (even though not at the right place) :)
  • Satyrakk
    Options
    satyrakk 180.3 175
    platoonmom2004 260 255
    funkmeister_t x x
    wouga 191 183
    cheri1218 140.5 140
    theresac928 215 210
    cutethang1 130.1 125.1
    sotiera 223 218
    ctraill 211.4 205
    rsmblue 226.3 219

1777.6 1300.1
    Team PURPLE almost complete starting stats (funkmeister checked in, but did not post weight!!) So we have ten!
  • Satyrakk
    Options
    Thank you to all of the team leads who are putting so much work into this thing! I know several of you have gone all out and kept track of who weighed in and who didn't on your team. If you can post it here and send the info to scheherazade315 that would be awesome. She is going to track all the stats for us to help determine the weekly/monthly winners. If you have a couple who missed the deadline and still want to get their starting weight in today, we can probably let it slide. If there are people on your team who are not responding to messages, we will probably assume they have decided not to do the challenge. (no need to keep bugging them). If any of you are having any trouble or just don't have time to search out what your team posted, let me know (I have a teenager I can put to work :smile: )

Thank you again.

And even though I want to say GO PURPLE, I am very excited about this RAINBOW of women making a change in their lives. Some of the posts on goals for this weeks challenge are amazing!
  • rocketass99
    Options
    Melodybronson 235-230
    Scoob1983. 138.5-133.5
    Hlprice 212.5-207
    Sandbug 162.4-157
    Nanakk1234 263-258
    Bmcc9 169.2-164
    Stebben 203.4- 198
    Rocketass99 160.2-155
    I have to find jsanderson12 I saw her check in n my page.
    Tabuchheister responded but didn't weigh in so I want to send her an email
    Reba62 didn't respond or check in. :((

Are you going to make the excell sheet or the group challenge available to everyone so they can see how the teams are doing?
  • Satyrakk
    Options
    Soooooo, got a message from Steven in tech dept. The group rooms are now up and running. I guess each team can decide what they want to do, group vs open thread. One advantage to the groups is you have to be member in order for people to read the info. But we seem to be set up okay the way we are, now, too. Let me know what your group decides and if you have any problems with the groups.

Thank you!