\m/ Who/what is your favorite musician/band?? \m/

Options

Replies

• BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Megadeth (sorry, would choose Dave Mustaine over James Hetfield any day!)
    What?! Why would you choose consistency and perfection over sloppiness and hillbilly vocals and riff recycling? :)
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Blue Oyster Cult

I win, thread over.
  • jill92787
    jill92787 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Blue Oyster Cult

I win, thread over.

LOL My ex has a BOC tattoo over his heart... oh dear.
  • erikastarryiz
    erikastarryiz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My music tastes are varied and change over time but Fiona Apple has always left everyone else in the dirt. She doesn't have a song I don't adore. So excited she is finally putting out a new album and touring again! Going to see her in Portland in July.

I realy like Fiona Apple as well, and am also looking forward to her new album. I've never seen her live, but from what ive read I guess she's kind of a **** on stage and has walked off and not finished shows due to "tantrums". May the energy present in portland be better than that. Here's to a good show!
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I freaking :love: the rock band Saliva. I have since the first song of theirs I ever heard, "Always". Most people have heard a song of theirs but are unsure who the band is (ever heard the song "Click, Click, Boom"?). I am :brokenheart: that the lead singer has chosen to part ways with the band and go solo, pursuing a career in Gospel/Christian music. His voice, there is no comparison, it just makes me melt. I love their music, I love the lyrics, I love his voice. I love everything about that band, and hope they don't change their style with a new lead singer. I am also saddened that I am the first one here who even mentioned them :sad: . They deserve more recognition and air time than they get (my local rock station barely plays them, maybe one song a week. mostly focusing on 90's grunge music *which I absolutely, with every fiber of my being, despise*, my apologies to anybody here who does like that music (Nirvana, Pearl Jam, etc.))
  • jfort1988
    jfort1988 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Iron Maiden
    Metallica
    Slayer
    Alestorm
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Hammerfall
    Nox Arcana (the odd ball in the list because they're neo classical/dark ambient instead of metal)
    Manowar
  • crazedcujo
    crazedcujo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Muse
    Iron Maiden
    Janis Joplin
    Queen
    Pink Floyd - when I'm relaxing
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    My taste varies. I like more hip-hop stuff when I'm working out, I like Nicki Minaj lately which is a shock to me because usually I'm a rock girl through and through. My favourites are probably Rush, Thin Lizzy, Motley Crue, Anberlin and I have a Hedley obsession lately too. Saw them live in Feb with my bff, they were amazing.
  • mandrox1
    mandrox1 Posts: 33
    Options
    Really into Sleigh Bells and Dragonette lately. And MuteMath! All time, Queen, Meatloaf, Wu-Tang (shut it I love them), That Handsome Devil, and Gogol Bordello.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Anything Jack White has been in. My favorite is The White Stripes though. I LOVE Jack!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh so hard to choose

Pink Floyd ( hey my daddy raised me right)
    Tool
    Disturbed
    Slipknot
    Korn
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Theory of a Deadman
    Mudvayne
    Sevendust
    Five Finger Death Punch

And many, many more! ROCK ON!:smokin:
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE, and I mean HUGE - Seven Mary Three fan. My boys will be back in town the first of June.... sooooo stoked!!!
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    It's a tie between Godsmack (and Sully Erna's solo endeavor) and Disturbed.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly anything old school :tongue:
  • shannairl
    shannairl Posts: 65
    Options
    Going through an Usher phase now which is surprising, but usually it's

Foo Fighters
    Bon Jovi
    Def Leppard
    Whitesnake
    The Waterboys

Anything rock really - new or old. Mind you, on this morning's walk I listened to Elvis, Nicki Minaj, Hall & Oates and Danny Elfman, so... yeah. Varied ;-)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Foxy Shazam <3
  • mariekphillips21
    Options
    Asking Alexandria
    Miss May I
    Sleeping With Sirens

There's more but these are the ones in my cd player in the car
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member