anybody tried 'tone it up' nutrition plan?

I'v seen these girls on youtube, the website looks good too but it's expensive to join (even though it's a one off fee). I was wandering if anyone has any feedback from it, bearing in mind i'm obese and then some and really not clued up on nutrition. Thanks in advance :flowerforyou:

Replies

• GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Bump
  • BeebsAbs
    BeebsAbs Posts: 101 Member
    i have a friend who is doing a toning up programme, but she is quite small anyway so is just pure tone rather then losing weight.
    If you want to drop the LBS look into a super healthy diet, as after all it is around 60-80% of what weightloss and nutrition is about the food. Then for workouts look into HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) these workouts are hard but you fell lighter from the second you stop working out, on the plus side also is that with these moves that involve compound exercises they can allow fat burning for up to 72 hours after your workout!!!!

Eat small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, this way it gets you metabolism burning so fast your body doesnt want to store the energy as fat as it knows it getting more food in a few hours!

Hope this all helps!
    Anything you need just message me!
  • GymAnJuice
    thank-you
  • sarajo16
    sarajo16 Posts: 142 Member
    Jillian Michaels has HIIT programmes and on her site she has diet plans. I def saw them when I got her Ripped in 30 dvd.
  • GymAnJuice
    thanks Sara, i'v heard J.M diet plan means you need to buy half the supermarket to go on it. i think i liked the look of the girls on the tone it up site, they were very inspiring but thats a lot of money to see if i like it or not - that and it sounds like you learn at lot about nutrition. (I'm doing the 30ds now :smile: )
  • Catqwoman
    Catqwoman Posts: 2
    Hi! I'm on the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan since July and I am in better shape than I EVER have been (I've lost 20lbs, 5'6" 142 to 122). If you don't want to buy the nutrition plan just browse through their site for some recipes they give and tips. They believe in a "clean eating" lifestyle which means less packaged foods and more whole real foods like fresh veggies and fresh fruits. I don't know anyone who purchased the plan and regrets it =)