Stopped logging, stopped losing.

Options
Well I'm frustrated with myself. I joined MFP to lose weight for my wedding. Through logging, exercise, and taking care of myself I managed to lose 15 pounds and looked really great on the day. It's 4 months later and I've put all the weight plus more back on.

I can blame moving, work problems and winter all I want but the reality is that I stopped logging and paying attention to what I was doing with my diet and fitness program and as a result, stopped losing weight!

All I can say is that if you start it, keep with it. Logging diet and exercise does not take that much time and it REALLY keeps things in check in terms of what you're eating.

Here we go again!

Replies

• bjfrezell
    bjfrezell Posts: 241
    Options
    I found the same thing, if I stop logging, I don't lose. Hang in there and welcome back to the journey!
  • stactx711
    stactx711 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I lost 10 pound right away just logging, no exercise. Then stopped and gained back 5. Now I am logging and exercising so I hope to see results soon. :smile:
  • jeawashko
    jeawashko Posts: 40
    Options
    Hey, most of us have been there. I know I have! Just use this as a learning experience that you don't want to have to go through again. It's all about attitude! If you believe it, you will do it. And you know where you went wrong last time. You can stick to it, and you can do it! Good luck! BTW i'm a newlywed too, and I'm going through the same thing! feel free to add me as a friend! :)