Shakeology Help!

Options
cris20056
cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
I just bought a bag of shakeology. My goal was to have something easy, fast, and nutritious to grab n go for breakfast. My thought was to have the powder in my blender bottle the night before and then in the morning just add water or milk and go.

Upon receiving my shakeology today I see that the directions say to add milk or water, ice, and blend in a blender. My question is.....is this necessary? If I just add the milk or water will that make it horrible? I assume I still get the same vitamins etc since Im still ingesting the entire amount of the drink but wondering if not making it into a smoothie makes it taste horrible....any input or hints? I really really dont want to have to blend something everymonring....or buy a blender for that matter lol

Replies

• ruerue623
    ruerue623 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I made it with water and thats it! Delicious..
  • kiranicsmom
    kiranicsmom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can mix it just in a shaker cup and drink it without having any changes to the nutrients in it. Personally, I like it much better if it is blended in the blender with soy milk and a little PB2 (for the chocolate). I have drank it on the go in a shaker cup though and it is fine. I have also blended it the night before and put it in the freezer and taken it with me and drank it when in thawed! I have been drinking it since 2010 and feel much better when I am drinking it! Good luck!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    thanks girls!!!!