Personal Goal Changes

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I've changed my goals and I've changed the date.....I want to be in a size 3 instead of a 5 and I want to still weigh 110lbs....I also want to gain more muscle mass and then Instead of my goal date being early october (I couldve done it if I had eaten strictly good foods all day every day not to mention exercised awesome, but I didnt....I'm human and I enjoy good foods and good times :laugh: :laugh: ) so now my goal date is November 9th......an exact year since my son was born....the doctors say it takes a year or so for ur body to recoporate fully so I'm going to take their advice and see if it works :) I full yr since my little boy was born and maybe I'll be down to my old size again as well.......even thooooooo ALOT! of people have told me "It's not possible" to get down to my old size.....that I will never fit into a 5 again and that ill never look the way I did before I had my kids.......well guess what (insert bad word...) IM IN A SIZE 6!! and now i'mma up it......i'm going to be a size 3 and I'm going to look better than what i looked before I had my kids!!!!! so TAKE THAT EVERYONE WHO DOWNED ME AND SHOVE IT DOWN UR.......welll toilets? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    You go girl. I was told that when I turned 30 I would be overweight regardless of what I did. Well, guess what? I am 42 and the smallest (102 lbs and a size 0) I have ever been. And I have two boys. So,yeah....go for your goal and don't let them haterz stop you.
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Good confidence. Those people that said you can't don't know what they're talking about. My wife always was very skinny (lucky) and within a year she was skinnier than she was before getting pregnant. You can do it.
  • hasiangirl
    thank u all!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: sometimes people are dumb....but oh well theyre just jealous :laugh: :laugh:
  • Congrats! My little one will be a year next month and I am 5 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. I do believe you can return to your same size, but I also agree that your body will never be the same after having children. With my first daughter I was able to get back to my original size jeans, but they did not fit the way I remembered...just keep that in mind. Keep up the good work!
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    It IS possible...I have a 6 month old (and am down to my pre-pregnancy weight with her, but am now aiming for my prepregnancy weight before my twins...they are 8 now...lol guess its time to finally get back there!!
  • hasiangirl
    It IS possible...I have a 6 month old (and am down to my pre-pregnancy weight with her, but am now aiming for my prepregnancy weight before my twins...they are 8 now...lol guess its time to finally get back there!!
    oh i believe it's possible with enough will power and drive (lol thats the hardest part, is getting that WP & D)......congrats on getting back to the prepreggo clothes after having ur 6month old and congrats on taking the leap and going further!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.