CHX 60 Day progress pics

Options
tabithajoyy
tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
Hey everyone. Yesterday was my last day of the second phase of CHX. I started the Lean Phase today, Love it btw! I started out this program weighing 184.4, at 30 days i weighed 175.4 & today i weigh 171.2
I dont notice much of a difference in the picture but i FEEL different. I am going to try to work alot more on core this month too, because to me it looks like my stomach got bigger. Strength wise i have come a LONG way. It may not look like it but i most certainly have. So far ChaLean Extreme has made me be able to do 3 REAL push ups. When i first started i couldnt do 1. Anyways i am not going to make this long and drawn out since its just a progress picture. I also have a random arm picture mixed in because i feel like that is what has improved most (besides the wings) My measurments changed slightly when i checked them about a week ago. Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to add me if you'd like that extra push =)

FotoFlexer_Photo2-1-1.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photo3.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photo4.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photo5.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photo7.jpg

Replies

• lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!! I can see such a difference. Keep up the great work :happy:
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Amazing results!! I can see such a difference. Keep up the great work :happy:

Thank you, i dont see a difference but i am glad other's do! Your sweet!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • luvsherhubby
    luvsherhubby Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    looking GREAT! You can def tell in your tummt and your arms are realllyyy getting defined! You have a nice bicep going and girl look at thoes shoulders! YOUR DOING WONDERFUL!:happy:
  • katkrak
    katkrak Posts: 92
    Options
    Thanks for posting your progress pics Tabi!! You look awesome!! You have lost so many inches from your mid-section through this process, your face looks thinner, and look at those biceps! Plus, you look happy-it's seeping out of your pores! Keep up the incredible work! You are an inspiration! :)
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I HEART CLX!! And you look amazing! Keep up the great work!

5499814.png
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!! You look AMAZING!! Great job!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you can see a difference, congrats on your success!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! I honestly didn't see a difference and you all did. Makes me smile!
  • jens_mission
    jens_mission Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great results......all that hard work paid off for you!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I purchased the ChaLEAN Extreme DVDs some time ago but was unable to do the workouts due to the fact that I have very poor balance and coordination. I still have them sitting in my room, collecting dust.
  • 2BeHealthy4Life
    Options
    Tabi... Congrats on all your hard work !! Your results are very obvious. JOB WELL DONE HUN... Your weight loss is moving at a
    pretty good pace... Keep up the good work pal : )) Thanks forSharing.
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    I purchased the ChaLEAN Extreme DVDs some time ago but was unable to do the workouts due to the fact that I have very poor balance and coordination. I still have them sitting in my room, collecting dust.

Maybe try again. It delivers great strength, imo anyway!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Tabi... Congrats on all your hard work !! Your results are very obvious. JOB WELL DONE HUN... Your weight loss is moving at a
    pretty good pace... Keep up the good work pal : )) Thanks forSharing.

Obvious, really?! Thank you *Jumps for joy* :drinker:
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    looking GREAT! You can def tell in your tummt and your arms are realllyyy getting defined! You have a nice bicep going and girl look at thoes shoulders! YOUR DOING WONDERFUL!:happy:

Thank's so much!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Great results......all that hard work paid off for you!

Your so sweet~!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options

Maybe try again. It delivers great strength, imo anyway!

Thanks but the movements required in that--and in pretty much any other beachbody program--are too difficult for people with neurological balance and coordination issues such as myself. I've been doing better with a suspension trainer.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!