35 pounds gone!

Options
ashreynolds09
ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
Wish me luck, I hope I get the picture right!!

My before picture was in November 2010 with a weight of 207 pounds. Current picture was last night, and I can't give you a current weight. Last time I weighed myself - 6 weeks ago I was 172lbs. My goal is 150 pounds, but we'll see how that all goes!

I quit weighing myself because I don't like letting the scale dictate my progress or how I feel about myself. Life is much better since I broke up with the scale.

My changes came from lots of hard work and slowly changing my diet. No magic pills or potions. I did take Shakeology and then Body By Vi shakes at one point but neither of them gave me the results as I have gotten by simply working out and holding myself accountable of the crap food I would (and still do, sometimes) eat. In the beginning I worked out from home ALOT. I did: Turbo Jam twice, Power 90 for a month, ChaLEAN Extreme for 3 months, p90x for 2 months and then I took a break from working out for a bit. Afterwards I refocused and I started running. Put my then 3 year old in a jogging stroller and we'd just run an hour a day. I'd run as far and as fast as I could. At the first of this year we moved from Texas to Nebraska and now I am at the gym or running at least 4 days a week. Currently I am training for my first 1/2 marathon in June. I'm VERY excited about it!

prgress.jpg

Replies

• peaceinside
    peaceinside Posts: 272
    Options
    Awesome and I love that you "broke up with your scale" !!!!
    Peace! :flowerforyou:
  • TC_99
    TC_99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great keep up the great work your doing. Best wishes
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up! You look great.
  • verbalriot
    verbalriot Posts: 90
    Options
    Amazing! Good luck on your race training, that's a great personal goal.
  • hyerlevo
    hyerlevo Posts: 16
    Options
    Wonderful job! High 5!
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!