Well hello there....

Options
Hey there!

My name is Missy and I'm from Arizona. I've been using this app religiously for 2 months and decided to make some “friends” to track my progress with.

So…is there where I share my goals or something? Haha

Anyway, nice to “meet” you guys!

Replies

• clarkkdc
    clarkkdc Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Missy-
    Wow, two months ... I've been using it for two days and am excited to see some progress. Have you seen much progress after two months?
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Hi Missy, nice to meet you too. I live in Arizona as well. Good luck on your goals, whatever they may be.
  • missmuse06
    missmuse06 Posts: 50
    Options
    I'm actually NOT seeing the kind of progress I was expecting. I'm super strict with my caloric intake and work out 6 days a week (plus 3 days of hot yoga) yet the pounds aren't coming off! My trainer is even confused as to why I'm not seeing results!

It's super frustrating, which is one reason I'm reaching out for support from a community in the same boat as me!
  • _the_feniks_
    Options
    What is your sodium and water intake like? Besides calories, what are you watching on your food diary (protein, sugar, fat, etc.)?
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    AZ holla!
  • chesneyfan01
    chesneyfan01 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello from OHIO!!
  • kasichristy
    kasichristy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi missy,
    i live in las vegas,nevada . nice to meet u. i have some progress,lol i have some stuggles because i have a 2yr old that wears me out.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome....Feel free to add me.....disclaimer in my profile.
  • LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options
    Hi, Missy! Hello from The Big Apple!
  • countrygirlatheart0717
    countrygirlatheart0717 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :)

I know with me I have to switch up my workouts otherwise my body gets used to what I'm doing and the weight doesn't come off. I walk 2 miles every day, just started 30 day shred w/Jillian Michael's and c25k (app from my phone), I'm trying to add in killer buns and thighs & 6 week 6 pack both by Jillian Michael's. Yes, I have almost all of her dvd's and I love them. Each one mixes up things and gives you a great workout.

Good luck with your journey - there are plenty of groups to join on here if you need motivation, support from others. :)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Hello from SoCal....add me if you wish.
  • Lindamack5987
    Lindamack5987 Posts: 121
    Options
    From Louisiana.
  • missmuse06
    Options
    What a lovely welcome....

As for some questions..... I drink 100oz of water on average per day (It's hot in AZ!) and keep an eye on sodium for sure.

I've adjusted my food intake a couple times to try different combo's of carb/fat/pro...... Typically I'm around 45% protein (always lean!), 35% carb (mostly from fruits/veg) and 25% or less fat.

I also do switch up my work outs quite a bit per my trainers demands! I switch cardio routines weekly, alternate between regular and hot yoga... we also work a muscle group every second or third day.

I'm feeling like I'm doing all the right things, it's just going to take some mental motivation to see a difference. :-)

I did HCG with a girlfriend about 9 months ago and I'm totally paranoid that did something to make this such a challenge right now. :-/
  • _the_feniks_
    Options
    I'm no expert but feel free to add me if you'd like. I am more than happy to motivate and be motivated. Good luck, everybody hits plateaus at some point.
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Hey, another from AZ!
  • missmuse06
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

:-)
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    People lose weight differently, so don't get discouraged. Always looking for friends, so feel free to add me.
  • nly1972
    nly1972 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Missy. Welcome...two months ago...lol. I'm Nikki. I live in Kansas and have been doing this for quite a while now. I've lost 17 pounds. It has come off very slowly but it has been coming off! I'm near my goal but plan to keep logging in and using the program anyway to keep myself honest and maybe...just maybe...I wont gain the weight back! Anyway, sent you a friend request...hope you confirm me...have an awesome day, girlie!
  • SUNLINEDANCER
    Options
    Hello from Stuttgart/Germany.
    I am counting the calories just for some time now. It was introduced to me by a friend from California.
    I am hopeful to loose at least 3 kgin the near future.:smile:
  • glonigan
    glonigan Posts: 82
    Options
    Hello from Tucson. I am not sure what you have been working on but it could be that you are gaining muscle which is offsetting your weight loss. You may try taking some measurements and tracking those as well as weight. Best of Luck