One year pic results

Options

Replies

• stephensmith0929
    Options
    i would say "how the F#%K is that even possible??" but the proof is in the pics!!!! Great job!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great work! I can't believe the muscle tone, too! Awesome.
  • Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    wow congratulations!!!
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    Wow!!! That's the only thing that I can think of to say right now. Awesome Job!!!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Wow that is truly fantastic. What would you say was your biggest obstacle that you had to overcome?
    Any tips would be helpful.

Thanks and enjoy the real you!

Take care

Portion control. Get a food scale and measure everything. You'll soon be able to eye-ball an actual portion when the scale isn't an option. I obsessed a bit and weighed everything, all the time. I still do, but mostly because it's routine now. You will become amazingly adept at it over time.

A good HRM also opened my eyes to a better estimate on calories burned.

-M
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    First off, you look great, amazing results, fantastic job. :heart: :heart: :heart:

...Secondly, I can't help but giggle at how surprised you look in the second photo. Like the camera is hovering there or something and you're like "WAT"

:laugh:
  • tsegears
    tsegears Posts: 94
    Options
    What determination. You look great!
  • SerenityGelsinger
    SerenityGelsinger Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different man! Way to go!
  • swissmiss8
    swissmiss8 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    OMG - wow. Very inspiring. congrats
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    OMGosh!! You look like a TOTALLY different person!! Congrats on your success!!!!
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    * picks jaw up from floor* what an incredible transformation, you give us all hope :happy:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I appreciate the support. I'll open up my diary for a couple days so people can browse it. My only regret is that I didn't incorporate more strength training earlier in the year. I did loose a lot of muscle mass too (bench went from 315 to 170), but I'm starting lifting again today. Going from 7 days a week of cardio to 3 days cardio, 3 days lifting and a rest day. It's a big adjustment that I'm having a hard time dealing with mentally.

Thanks again!

-M
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You look like a totally different, and much YOUNGER, person!!!!!!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!! You look like a different person. Congrats to ya!
  • imbodengirl
    Options
    Amazing!! Great job!
  • Aaronwrench
    Options
    this is so amazing, one year is NOT that long if only more people could see this they would want to follow in your footsteps great work!
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Can't be....... you are twins.......separated at birth......... right? :wink:

Amazing. And only a year! Gees, you are so right "who would have known.........."

Congratulations!
  • bashmir
    bashmir Posts: 43
    Options
    wow congrats
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    WOW!!!!! That is amazing man! Thanks for sharing! I needed the inspiration today!
  • Semperfione
    Semperfione Posts: 109
    Options
    Awesome weight loss...congratulations...that took a lot of work. Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!