central texas

Options
LaraeTX
LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
Hey y'all I'm have a weight loss challenge with a friend of mine. Whoever loses the most
Weight by Aug 1st 2010 wins a $30 gigt card to go toward new clothes.
Today was the first day I've been on this and am totally stoked about it!!
Any motivation and emails are welcome I love meeting new people.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    First of all, WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou: This is a great site. My best advice is to plan and log your food for the day ahread of time. I usually do it the night before. While I know that may not work for everyone, it works great for me. If I plan for all of my food and workouts, I'm more likely to stick to it. It just becomes part of my schedule. I just joined 2 months ago and I've already lost 12 lbs!!! You'll love it here!! Good Luck!!! :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I just barely posted and already had 2 ppl reply. Thanks so much for your time and support y'all rock!
    I totally love this site
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    That's what we're here for :wink:
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm in a Biggest Loser competition at work. The jack pot started at $145.00 but I know it's gone up b/c some ppl gained weight and had to put money in. I'm in the lead with about 6.3% weight loss. The last weight in is Sept 23rd so wish me luck as well. Again, I'm in the area, so if you do want to chat, please let me know. I am a bit busy lately b/c I'm taking online classes but I have to fit in time to workout. I'd be happy to give you my cell - if not to work out - for the support! Best of wishes to you! I want to see you walk away with that $30 gift card!

:flowerforyou: Kristi