May weight loss buddy wanted - Motivated :)

Options
Hi,

I am looking for a buddy with a similar goal so we can motivate each other and share our experiences on a regular basis so if you are very motivated, contact me, I am looking forward to hearing from you, whatever your gender or age! :)

Height : 5'5''
Current weight (as of April 28th) : 238 lbs
May weight loss goal : 220 lbs

Replies

• Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    i can be ur buddy
  • MrsRadder
    MrsRadder Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Same here! Changing things up in May looking for people who will really look at my diary and call me out if I stray :) Feel free to add me!
  • Leanna1972
    Leanna1972 Posts: 1
    Options
    I could use some motivation! I'm only down 4 lbs in 30 days. Not sure what to change up to make this work better. It's a bit frustrating!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    We are the same 5'5" I started at 232 and as of today I'm at 138.8 I just wanted to tell you that you can do it....I did and I'm much twice your age : ) I wish I would have started when I was younger.

Good luck : )
  • Michelle650
    Michelle650 Posts: 218
    Options
    My name is Michelle!

Im 18 years old,
    5'5" in height,
    Current weight - 176lbs
    May goal weight - 168lbs

I know we are different ages and weights but I think that it would be nice to have a weightloss buddy!!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a buddy :smile:

I'm aiming for about 8 pounds this month (if I end up losing more, that'd be awesome though!) :drinker:
  • killingtheantagonist
    killingtheantagonist Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    We're practically the same. (:
  • hinmana
    hinmana Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 22 years old, need some support and motivation too!
  • determinedsocialworker
    determinedsocialworker Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey there.. we're kind of at similar stages... I'm a wee bit older (okay, so I'm 34..lol), but I'm at about 236-238 right now, and NEED to see the 20s this month (again). I've been between 226-240 for the last 4 months and I'm so done with it. I have a trainer at the gym so I'm often there, and just started a one month yoga pass (for the first time ever), so I'm feeling really great about things and really motivated.

Your goal sounds intense but you sound super motivated and would love to challenge and motivate one another if you're up for it.. :) I'm always up for new friends! Have a good one. Rachel
  • AmandaDeShawn
    AmandaDeShawn Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Height:5'6"
    CW:240
    GW by the end of May: 220-225
  • jennynewbury
    jennynewbury Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm the same... looking to lose 8lbs in May and any motivation gratefully received and reciprocated :)
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a friend request!
    I am 5'5"
    Current:193lbs
    Goal: 150lbs
  • patz21
    patz21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to I was 190 when I started n my friend has a blog she was 220 she's lst 30 pounds in 3 months looks great
  • patz21
    patz21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will if you will :)
  • dor230586
    dor230586 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your answers, I am happy to see really motivated people!! May is gonna be craaaaazy :)
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I will send a friend request! Just getting back to the healthy way of living, I got off track for far too long! Im 28 yrs old, starting weight today is 212 and I would love to see 190 or less by the end of May!!

Brooke

Editing to say that Anyone who wants to add me as a friend is welcome as well!! I can always use more motivated friends!!
  • jessicaacampbell1
    jessicaacampbell1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    you can add me I'm going for 6lbs this month!
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    Thank you all for your answers, I am happy to see really motivated people!! May is gonna be craaaaazy :)

For sure, especially with summer right around the corner! Feel free to add me (this goes for anybody!).
  • gkallio
    gkallio Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me, im 238 wanting to be 215-220 by the end of may. We can kill this together
  • Socu1
    Socu1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey add me I really loved some motivation am 247. I have lost 28punds since I started which was two months ago am aiming for 20 this month let's do it we can do it feel free to add me anyone