new fitbit user -help!

Can some please remind me, where do I log my exercise? I know I am suppose to only log it on MFP but I remember it said to put the times in, I can't remember where to do that in conjunction with the fitbit. I just did a Jillian Michaels dvd and want to make sure I log it correctly.
Thanks for any help!

Replies

• forsettii
    forsettii Posts: 29
    I let the fitbit take care of everything.

Log food on MFP.

Log exercise on fitbit or with fitbit. It will give you a calorie adjustment.

My only suggestion is to make your weightloss plans the same on both sites.
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    I log everything in MFP, food, cardio, and strength training - they have a bigger database and it's more user friendly, in my opinion - or it could just be that I'm comfortable with it.

The two sites talk to each other, so just pick one or the other and stay consistent.

I personally prefer MFP because I can't sync my fitbit til I get home at night and I'm an instant gratification kinda gal..... :happy:
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    I synced my accounts and log everything on MFP only except for weigh ins I do on both. MFP then communicates with fitbit.com and tells it everything
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    I let the fitbit take care of everything.

Log food on MFP.

Log exercise on fitbit or with fitbit. It will give you a calorie adjustment.

My only suggestion is to make your weightloss plans the same on both sites.

This
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Go to the exercise tab (at the top), search your activity (or add a new one), When you go to log how long, it will ask what time you started.
  • pattyp9983
    pattyp9983 Posts: 14
    Thanks guys! I think I did it right! So cool!