30 Day Shred - Advice Pls

Options
Hey Guys,

I keep seeing the 30 day shred being talked about, can anyone explain what this is? Maybe offer some advice or other ways of shifting weight

Whats worked for you?

Thanks
Annie

Replies

• agallie89
    agallie89 Posts: 17
    Options
    Anyone??
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi Annie

It's a workout DVD published by Jillian Michaels. The idea is you do this workout each day for 30 days. It's about 25 minutes in length. You can purchase on amazon.com or at other retailers (Zellers, Wal-Mart, etc)

Jessica

Edited to add name
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    It's an exercise video by Jillian Micheals. It's about 30 mins long of circuit training and you do it everyday for 30 days.

The way to shift weight? Find out what you burn in a day, and eat 500 calories less than that to lose 1 pound a week:smile:
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    It is a 20 minute workout (plus warm up and cool down) by Jillian Michaels. It incorporates cardio and dumbbells. It is good for beginners as well as advanced because there are ways to modify each move. It is highly used and has awesome reviews. I have it myself and I absolutely love all her workout dvds. You can find it at most Walmarts and Targets and it's on Amazon.com. Here, read the reviews for yourself---you won't be disappointed if you buy:smile: .

http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335907670&sr=8-1
  • dojomama
    dojomama Posts: 12
    Options
    It's basically a circuit training video. There are 3 levels, each progressively more difficult. you start with a warm up, do 3 sets of 3 minutes of a strength move, 2 minutes of cardio, and one minute of ABS. After you repeat the sequence three times, you do a cool down. There has been the question floating around whether to do it everyday or every other day... I think that's to your preferences. I love it, but I go every other day so I don't die and give muscles rest.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    oh jeez...i was trying to be a smart *kitten* and link this http://lmgtfy.com/?q=30+day+shred
    seems the joke's on me since i dont know how to link here.

lol that's what i get ;)
  • bolmera1
    bolmera1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! The 30DS is a Jillian Micheal's DVD. You workout for 25 mins a day with it for 30 days straight. You start with level one. Continue it for 10 days, then the next 10 days do level two, and the next 10 days level three. it produces great results and its quick!! i am on my last day today and i have lost 5 inches from my waist since the last time i checked. You can find the Dvd on Ebay for around 9 dollars or at your local target for 10!!! I recommend it for sure!! I am actually going to take a two week break and start up with my second round!! Good Luck!!!
  • agallie89
    agallie89 Posts: 17
    Options
    Great!! Thank you both. Have you tried it yourselves?? x
  • misti17
    misti17 Posts: 106
    Options
    Girl - you will love it and the results. It's amazing. Quickest I have ever seen actual changes in my body. It combines strength, cardio and core exercises. And you don't get bored, cuz she does 3 min, then 2 min then 1 min then switches again. I lost 16.5 inches total the first round, lost 5 the second round, and I'm on my 3rd round now - just because I'm training my sister in law with it. I've also done her ripped in 30 - amazing!
  • missprincessjenny
    missprincessjenny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for it for a bit now. I ended up buying her extreme shred at meijers today when I was in the States. Hope it's as good.