Options
iam_thatdude
iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
CLAP CLAP CLAP

Replies

• Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Reason to leave work early - got to hit the gym and then get home in time for the game. Being in the central time zone, I have one less hour to get my workout in.
    But, I'm looking forward to the Flyers going up 2-0 on those pesky Devils.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    get your blades on!

13219d1329682064-funny-gifs-01.gif
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm going swimming now, the kids have their homework done and are allowed to stay up to watch the game, and we'll all have our jerseys on': Hextall, Otto, and Brindamour!

Orange crush baby!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    a.aaa.jpg
  • alix1105
    alix1105 Posts: 80
    Options
    I seriously hope it ends up being the Kings and Flyers in for the stanley cup. :laugh: I would loooovveeee to see my Kings kill the Flyers!!!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    And, not that I'm a big NBA fan, but the Sixers play tonight as well. With Rose out, maybe they can take a game or two from the Bulls...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I seriously hope it ends up being the Kings and Flyers in for the stanley cup. :laugh: I would loooovveeee to see my Kings kill the Flyers!!!

I sincerely hope LA fans are better than your San Jose counterparts...those people are some serious vaginas.
  • ajp913
    ajp913 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Penguins fan sitting here sad... very, very sad.
    Go... umm... Coyotes!!
  • alix1105
    alix1105 Posts: 80
    Options

I sincerely hope LA fans are better than your San Jose counterparts...those people are some serious vaginas.

OMG!!! San Jose Sharks are the worst. I freakin hate that team with all my heart!!! and yes, their fans at the games generally suck too :laugh:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

OMG!!! San Jose Sharks are the worst. I freakin hate that team with all my heart!!! and yes, their fans at the games generally suck too :laugh:

One f-bomb @ the Shark Tank and suddenly you've offended the whole of the Bay Area...seriously...grow a set, it's hockey.