Anyone starting Insanity tomorrow? or just begun?

Options
2»

Replies

• haysia
    haysia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! :) Let me tell you, today was an eye opener for me. I have been doing classes at the gym (boot camp, hard bodies, etc.), and I thought I was getting in pretty good shape...pfftt... There was a point during the basketball circuit thing when you do all those push-up/plank exercises that I literally could not move my legs or hold myself up! I cannot wait to see the improvements as the weeks go on. At least, I'm hoping there are improvements! lol
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I started my second round yester. feel free to add me also.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! :) Let me tell you, today was an eye opener for me. I have been doing classes at the gym (boot camp, hard bodies, etc.), and I thought I was getting in pretty good shape...pfftt...

started today. my fit test says it all.
    that said i do think P90X and Body Pump classes were good primers so i didnt feel like i was DYING.

that said i couldnt do a single Push-Up Jack.
    *sigh*
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    I started yesterday! :) Let me tell you, today was an eye opener for me. I have been doing classes at the gym (boot camp, hard bodies, etc.), and I thought I was getting in pretty good shape...pfftt...

started today. my fit test says it all.
    that said i do think P90X and Body Pump classes were good primers so i didnt feel like i was DYING.

that said i couldnt do a single Push-Up Jack.
    *sigh*

Before you know it you'll be cranking out push ups..
  • Allison22451
    Options
    I hope so!!!
    I could care less about someone elses results.(in relationship to mine). I'm highly competitive with MYSELF. I can't wait to beat my own numbers!
  • lechristina3
    lechristina3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want to start again! Feel free to add me
  • Allison22451
    Options
    Added!

Anyone else out there just starting feel free to add me. :-)
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I just started this week also- fit test Monday and did my first workout yesterday.
    There was a point during the basketball circuit thing when you do all those push-up/plank exercises that I literally could not move my legs or hold myself up!

^^^This! That part of the routine was killing me
  • ncmommyoffour
    Options
    Hey guys! I am in round two week two right now and I can't imagine doing anything else! I am in the best shape of my life and it isn't round! Like everyone else has said, you just keep pushing through. I found that week two was the hardest week for me personally both last time and this time. Once I get through two weeks and check measurements and see the progress it just makes you push harder. I do recommend doing the nutrition plan. Not only does it help the results but it also helps how you feel. We do not do the results and recovery formula but did a protein shake instead. Good luck everyone!
    Koryn
  • Allison22451
    Options
    Good luck everyone!
    Koryn

Thanks, Koryn!!

Today marks wk 1, day 2 for me.