want some friends who are very dedicated to lose 10-20 lbs

Options
13»

Replies

• CraftyPayne
    Options
    Hiya , I have another 14 pounds to go and been on here for 8 weeks and lost 14 pounds . There is great support on this site and being part of it encourages you to exercise :O)
    Have sent you friend request ...
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have 30 to go! Anyone - feel free to add me for support or motivation!

Thanks!
  • guildwars1987
    guildwars1987 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I started at 200lbs and now I'm down to 190. I want to lose 10 more lbs at least if not more so I'm down for supporting you on your goal. I know how important it is for someone that is getting married, to look good in their dress, because my wife almost had tears when she fit into hers. I just today put on my medium uniform again that I haven't been able to wear comfortably in over a year.
  • sivankeren
    sivankeren Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    you can Add me :)
  • scorpiorlr
    scorpiorlr Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You or anyone for that matter can add me. I am always on here and great for little motivators. I work out about 6 to 7 times a week and eat really clean and the pounds have been sliding off.
  • kellya009
    kellya009 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20 lbs... 3 down 17 to go! Add me :)
  • hdatanya
    hdatanya Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in it to lose it. Count me in.
  • kapongham
    kapongham Posts: 4
    Options
    I've lost 7 lbs, and have another 7 lbs to go. Reading about everyone on here is so inspiring! Add me if you'd like. :)
  • Narleta
    Narleta Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes, another horseback rider! I'm looking to lose 20 lbs myself (before the summer is over haha) so anyone add me!
  • fernanda78
    fernanda78 Posts: 40
    Options
    Started on Easter. I'm so glad I came a cross this app! I have lost weight without noticing and now I am so motivated.
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me too! I need the help!
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Down almost 25 lbs and have another 20 to go!
  • ktsail
    ktsail Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 10-15 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • RobinACox
    RobinACox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got 20 lbs to go and I am dedicated...you can add me ...
  • BitteOrca
    BitteOrca Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too--just started today! Looking forward to talking more to all of you--please feel free to add me as well!

I'm 28 and starting with a goal of 16 lbs--10% loss (good ole weight watchers goals...)

Excited to get healthy again!
  • BellaBumbles
    Options
    I've got quite a bit larger of a goal than you, but I'm down 13 lbs so far this month, and I'm as motivated as it gets to keep going strong! Add me if you'd like. Support is always welcome! Good Luck, and congratulations on the future wedding!
  • staceylynch23
    Options
    Add me if you like only just starting out n want to lose 4 stone :) x
  • Blonde_Lou
    Blonde_Lou Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! I'm 32, have about 10-15 pounds to lose and I'm getting married in October. Feel free to add me, I'm new (well I have recently returned to the site) and could do with the motivation!
  • khaos2012
    khaos2012 Posts: 1
    Options
    HI, Im eli just started and looking for ppl who are dedicated as well.