HELP!

Options
I have come down with strep throat, laryngitis, bronchitis, and pink eye! And all of this ust had to happen the week before I start a new job! I have been on an antibiotic for the strep throat since Sunday (honestly my throat doesnt even hurt anymore). I have a very raspy, hoarse voice that goes in and out and at some points I lose it all together. My new job requires me to be on the phone ALL day so I need my voice back :( Also out of the blue I woke up with pink eye this morning. I have never had it before. It does not really hurt and the dr gave me eye drops for it. My main concern is getting my voice back and getting sleep ( i cant seem to sleep cause i am coughing my head off at night!) The dr also gave me some medicine for my cough.

Any suggestions or home remedies you have found useful to get rid of laryngitis? I have until Monday to get better! HELP!

Replies

• JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Try to limit your talking as much as possible and maybe tea with lemon?
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Refer back to your doctor for this - you are currently taking prescription medications and anything over the counter may have a serious problem/reaction.....
  • newgrandma2011
    Options
    hot tea with honey
  • Jackiej813
    Jackiej813 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to change your toothbrush. You can get it again, after you are over it.