Protein bars other than Luna/Cliff

Options
Anyone know of some good protein bars other than Luna/Cliff that are available in Canada? Some stores are having trouble keeping this in stock due to supplier issues so I'm looking into other options.

Replies

• SlideboyxBrian
    SlideboyxBrian Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have started making my own which are no bake and set in the fridge. my cooking skills are not advanced and it just takes a few minutes to mix, set in a container in the fridge and after an hour or two cut into bar size pieces. They are very cheap and have all good stuff in them. You can play around with a few variations that you like. i put in some dried blueberries yesterday. I did some searches on YouTube and Google and this is the one I am using at the moment. It has peanut butter and honey with protean powder. oats and water. Plus I added the dried fruit.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=662771
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    quest are quite popular. not sure If you can get them in canada
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    The bak'd bars are good. You can get them in rocky road brownie and cinnamon roll, walmart seems to carry them as does shoppers drug mart.
  • kyriggs77
    kyriggs77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Atkins Advantage Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
    19g protein
    1g sugar
    2g net carbs (10g fiber)
    and at 240 calories it helps boost your calories if you need them. De-lish!
  • samuraidoctor
    samuraidoctor Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Look out for the sugar alcohols, though. if they're high protein and low effective carbs, they often have sugar alcohols in and it can give you killer gas.
  • meliscarr
    meliscarr Posts: 1
    Options
    yes, i bought quest bars in canada - they are my favourite :)
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    EthanJeremiahsMama Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Quest Protein bars!!! The best.

8167326.png
  • debzeeU2
    debzeeU2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I like Think Thin bars- which I use mainly for snacks because the protein amount at it's highest is around 10-15g. They have fun flavors like chocolate covered strawberry, white chocolate, and pistachio brownie.