Good Cardio Workout Video Suggestions?

Options
alygover
alygover Posts: 68 Member
I'm looking to buy another workout video. I usually do Jillian's 30 Day Shred and Bob Haper's Inside Out 1hr Cardio or 25 minute Butt & Balance. I really like these videos, but I'd like to buy one that is mostly cardio and not strength. By this I mean the Bob Harper one I have is called a cardio workout but often my legs are sore the next day because he does a lot of squats and deadlifts. I'm more looking for maybe a good kickboxing, dance or aerobics one maybe? Any good suggestions?

Replies

• sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I would love to try ZUMBA!!!!
  • kellym0710
    kellym0710 Posts: 31
    Options
    Zumba on the Wii is wonderful.
  • losingitlittlebylittle
    Options
    If you like quick, high intensity stuff try Turbo Fire - or Turbo Jam is a little more "dancy" and a little less intense. Let me know if you want more info about either one. I love Zumba - the one on the Wii is pretty good, but can be a little frustrating because of the belt/controller issue. I'd much rather go to a class. Plus the playlist doesn't change on the game...my instructor mixes it up a lot!
  • hhowey
    hhowey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire for kickboxing and the workouts are a range of lengths--some are 15min! Although it doesn't have tons of kickboxing the best workout DVDs I've ever used is the Insanity program.
  • alygover
    Options
    Insanity looks awesome - but TOO expensive for me!
  • alygover
    Options
    Is Turbo Fire a pack of DVDs like Intensity? Or, can you buy DVDs individually?