2 GREAT SUCCESSES!!!

Options
On Saturday I celebrated 1 year smoke free and last night I was cleaning out my closet and tried on a pair of old dress pants that are size 7 and I fit into them!!!! Last year this time I was almost at a size 13, that is when I decided to join MFP. AMAZING!!!!!! Hard to believe how much you've lost until you really put it into perspective!!! The inches are much more noticeable than the lbs.

Thought I'd share that with everyone today :smile:

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • bapaige
    bapaige Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!:smile:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    On Saturday I celebrated 1 year smoke free and last night I was cleaning out my closet and tried on a pair of old dress pants that are size 7 and I fit into them!!!! Last year this time I was almost at a size 13, that is when I decided to join MFP. AMAZING!!!!!! Hard to believe how much you've lost until you really put it into perspective!!! The inches are much more noticeable than the lbs.

Thought I'd share that with everyone today :smile:

That's great!! I am so happy for people that can quit smoking! Congrats on the size 7 too!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Great job on both fronts. You should be very proud of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!