Hello from Michigan

Options
Hello all !

I joined the ranks of my fitness pal about a week ago in order to shed those unwanted pounds. I have been logging in my foods & exercise and found this site EXTREMELY helpful !

Hopefully over the course of the next months, I will be losing more. I wish eveyone continued support & success. Remember one day at a time...

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Dot2Dott
    Options
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome ! Yes , I love this site . It is so easy to follow and navigate through. Thanks for the encouraging words !:smile:
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Michigander!! Welcome...yes, this site is great! And the people are really wonderful! Where in Michigan are you?
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hi back from Michigan! Welcome to MFP! I just wanted to wish you happy losing (the good kind)! :flowerforyou:
  • Dot2Dott
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words !:smile:
  • Dot2Dott
    Options
    Hello fellow Michigander!! Welcome...yes, this site is great! And the people are really wonderful! Where in Michigan are you?
    I am in the Warren area....what about you ?
  • monicaanne
    Options
    Welcome! I'm from Michigan too! Enjoy the beautiful weather before 6 months of snow!
  • meshell216
    meshell216 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined too! I live in East Tawas!