Replies

• aleyjewell
    aleyjewell Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am going to make this tonight!!!
  • Megs324
    Megs324 Posts: 1
    Options
    I haven't found anything yet that I haven't liked! My favorite is the zuchini stuffed chicken rollatini! You should also go to skinnykitchen.com, there are lots of similarities of the kinds of recipes they have.
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! I was just wondering what to make with my chicken tonight! Thanks!
  • Krisgren
    Krisgren Posts: 95
    Options
    Never heard of this blog but checked it out and I'm so excited, I'm a recipe addict and found tons to try on here.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    That looks amazing, what is a cutlet though? Don't think its a term we use here, is it a breast abit pounded out or something? As I guess they must be quite thin to rollup like that.

Next time we have babysitting I might make that as a treat for us, might just use a normal breast and cut a pocket in the middle though.

ETA: Also don't think we can get cheddar jack here, hopefully just tasty will be good.
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Obsidianwings: Yes, a cutlet is just a breast that has been thinly sliced. What I usually do is slice a breast right down the middle horizontally. But I think I like your idea of making a pocket better, I bet the "stuff" will stay inside easier. I am sure plain cheddar would work for the cheese.
  • StephyJaye
    StephyJaye Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've enjoyed every single thing from her site that I have cooked. I saw this today & have to make it ASAP!
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I saw this last night!!!! Can't wait to make it!:bigsmile:
  • paulieboy113
    paulieboy113 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've enjoyed every single thing from her site that I have cooked. I saw this today & have to make it ASAP!
    I couldn't agree more and will be trying this this weekend!
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Love Gina's recipes...cannot wait to try this :)
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    Gina is my culinary hero! I made her turkey meatloaf tonight, it was fabulous, as is everything else on there!
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    OMG!! that looks sooo goood!!
  • crystalkiss
    crystalkiss Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I looked through some recipes yesterday and cannot wait till my next grocery store trip!! :) They all look wonderful!!
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Love this website! Just made the chicken enchilada soup for supper. So tasty!
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Obsidianwings: Yes, a cutlet is just a breast that has been thinly sliced. What I usually do is slice a breast right down the middle horizontally. But I think I like your idea of making a pocket better, I bet the "stuff" will stay inside easier. I am sure plain cheddar would work for the cheese.

Thanks for that, sometimes it is frustrating seeing so many delicious recipes using products we can't get here (especially if its that particular product that makes it healthy, low fat etc) but this one definately looks doable.

I like the look of the edamame fried rice to, so will have to see if they have it at the supermarket.
  • Val_91
    Val_91 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm the only one in my house who will eat this but I think I'll have to go ahead and make it anyway.
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of this site! I'll be using it very frequently now!
  • jlm_getfit
    jlm_getfit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I LOVE skinnytaste! Gina is brillant! I have made over 15 dishes in the past month and can't wait to try more. I have been telling everyone I know about her website whether or not they are tying to lose weight. My husband and my 3 year old son have eaten everything I have made. I usually make extra so there are leftovers for me to take to work. Thank you MFP message boards for turning me on to skinnytaste.com!
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    OMG yum! Going to make it tonight but substitute with turkey bacon
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Bump!