Options
hello, I am a grandma of 3 and going on 50 I want to be healthier and happier
so here is to 50 and FAB. I have been trying to lose weight my whole life
I am determined this time to do it

Replies

• awolfgang
    Options
    Hello
    I've been a member since this morning and already its been inspirational. Good luck X:bigsmile:
  • proctor0828
    Options
    good luck on your journey
  • Saudimom
    Options
    Well you come to the right place!!! Good luck!!!
  • AnnPonce
    Options
    Best of luck to you Grandma! I am 44 and a mother to 3 and grandma to 2 myself and want and NEED more energy!

I have done every diet out there but never counted calories so I am totally LOVING myfitness pal!

Three Cheers to a Better "US" this Fall!
  • Mdugan
    Options
    Thanks,
    I need all the hlep I can get
    I am 235 and had a knee replacement , it is hard to exercise
    But I am going to try hard this time.
    I love to go home at Christmas a few pounds lighter
    I need the help of the good lord above
    I have never blog before so this is all new maybe it will help
  • nursenella
    Options
    Good luck, this seems to be really easy and fun so far
  • mojomcgee
    Options
    Welcome! I am 49 years old - 4 kids ages 11 19 21 31 and 2 stepkids ages 16 & 29, 5 grandsons between the two oldest. Sometimes I can't beleive it's my life! I like this website a lot because it's so easy to count the calories. I keep reading and hearing that the bottom line is calories in vs calories used so I have found this to be a great tool to help me hold myself accountable. Hope you like it too.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: