Replies

• ermickel
    ermickel Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow!! Good for you!!
  • angelpie36426
    angelpie36426 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I've been doing 17dd for almost 4 months and have shed 35 lbs so far. I hope to be able to post a pic like yours some day. How tall are you?

i am 5'4" i am just at 146 now and want to get down between 125 - 130

I was wondering how tall you were. You look amazing! I am 5'8' and hoping to get to 140-145. Such an inspiration. Please add me if you want! Right now I am at 161.
  • gogirl110
    gogirl110 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    You are looking fabulous!!! Congrats!! :-)
  • SewManyBlessing47
    SewManyBlessing47 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    SUPER!!! Congrat
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day (seriously) back on 17dd. I dont really see it as a low carb diet (other than the first cycle) so much as a way to learn how to eat good food. Your pics are the reason I recommitted myself to this plan. Good job!

I agree! Most people think its Atkins style, but its not at all. Its just healthy eating and gets body used to balancing all food groups. I love it and need to get back on it seriously. This success post is just what I needed!
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. You look amazing! Great job!
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! How low is "low carb"?

Thanks At this point I am just basically getting carbs from vegetables and fruit so it is really low. I don't eat any bread or pasta or anything. When I lose a bit more I will start slowly adding oatmeal or sweet potatoes back in. I will go thru the cycles again and stay on maintenance.
  • gardengals
    gardengals Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB....You go girl!
  • naddie7
    naddie7 Posts: 11
    Options
    Your such an inspiration! You look fantastic!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    great job, you look good
  • kathyc609
    Options
    Today is my first day (seriously) back on 17dd. I dont really see it as a low carb diet (other than the first cycle) so much as a way to learn how to eat good food. Your pics are the reason I recommitted myself to this plan. Good job!

I agree! Most people think its Atkins style, but its not at all. Its just healthy eating and gets body used to balancing all food groups. I love it and need to get back on it seriously. This success post is just what I needed!

Yes it is definitely just about healthy eating. I have never felt so good! Wishing u success!!
  • Holly_Wood_2008
    Options
    You look amazing!What did you do to lose all this?
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Congrats! inspirational to a fellow low carber
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. keep it up.
  • kathyc609
    Options
    You look amazing!What did you do to lose all this?

Following the 17 day diet - u can google it for info (book available on amazon) Basically healthy eating - no added sugars, no processed foods, probiotic yogurt, chicken, turkey, fish, eggs, low sugar fruit And lots of veggies.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    and so much younger!.. congrats!
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Im on a "low carb" diet also and I have dropped 30 Lbs in 6 weeks and feel great!

Im about the same size as you started and Im excited to see where this train goes :) Good luck you look beautiful!
  • brooke800
    brooke800 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me more about low carb? How low carb? Did you still exercise? Can I see your diaries so I can see what worked? I'm tempted to try but worried I won't be able to do distance running
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!