My latest NSV

Options
My NSV for the day. So, It's been awhile since i have been to our gym. ( I have bought weights and a bench and no longer need to go to the gym). When I did go to the gym, I was 185lbs, flabby and out of shape. I was doing everything wrong and hitting the machines instead of the free weights. barely running a mile on the treadmill. I used to get intimidated by the "Muscle Heads" in the gym and would only work out if no one was in the gym.I know I have lost weight and inches, but nothing I would consider major. But...... Tonight I walk in, and the only guy in there working out, looks at me and puts the weights down and leaves. after looking in the mirror and seeing the difference in my legs and arms, I am no longer the fat, out of shape guy. Felt good to grab some free weights and work out with out feeling like an outcast. just thought I would share this. " Stay the course and never give up", it will come in time. Jay

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!