insanity

Options
Does anyone use the insanity exercises? I've seen tons of infomercials and I'm intrested but I'd like some opinions before I spend that kind of money. Let me know what you think, please.

Replies

• Gordie580
    Gordie580 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am just about done with week 2, if you want to struggle and get a good work out do it. I love it, still hard for me to finish without a couple of extra breaks but it is getting better. I am glad I have gotten it.
  • dirtbikecowgirl
    dirtbikecowgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for about a month and a half. I have lost 18 pounds doing and 3 inches off my weist. It is hard to do but if you stick with it it really does work. You just have to keep in mind that the people in the vidoes have been doing it longer then you so don't try to keep up with them, go at your own pace. pause the show when ever you need a longer brake.
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have it. I think its worth it. It totally kicks my butt. Honestly don't lose a ton of weight... but you will lose a ton of inches. I seriously have lost probably about 10 inches and I have 2 and a half weeks left.
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Insanity.....GET IT!
  • victoriasnow
    victoriasnow Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    AMAZING workout! definitely worth the money. i just finished month 1, on the recovery week & i have had a great transformation so far.
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I have it. I think its worth it. It totally kicks my butt. Honestly don't lose a ton of weight... but you will lose a ton of inches. I seriously have lost probably about 10 inches and I have 2 and a half weeks left.

inches are way better than pounds in the losing department, i'm looking into insanity so this thread is important!
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    ok this is my opinion. Yes insanity is a fantastic program. I'm doing it for the 2nd time. The 1st time I only did 1 month, not the 2 months that it is designed for.
    It is intense that is for sure.
    One of the reasons I stopped was because I decided to go back to turbofire (b/c I love/d turbofire,and wanted to stick with 1 program). The other reason was because endurance/fitness wise I was just not there yet.
    I am back doing Insanity but this time I'm doing it as a hybrid with running. So I'm onto week 3, but I have been doing it for a month. Endurance fitness wise it has really helped me, esp with the running. It has also helped me break the plateau.
    I'm not going as fast as everyone in the video as I don't want to sacrifice form, but I'm not stopping as much as I use to the 1st time I did it.

The point of this. If you are new to exercise you may want to consider something that is not as hard core, as you may find you don't like it. But in saying that, if you like hard core, and you like getting your butt kicked, and working in a pool of your own sweat, then GO FOR IT. It is def worth it.
  • mummypannell
    Options
    Yes ive got it on week 2 so far totally kicks butt but it is good hard but good :O)
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    insanity-asskicked.jpg?w=370&h=463