Couch 2 5k APP

Options
What is the best app on your ipod to get for the c25k??? There are so many and I was hoping that someone on here has used one and has had luck!!!

Replies

• delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Im using the "Ease in to 5k" c25k app and i really like it.. I'm on week 5 of it and it i can see a major difference. I have repeated a week when i felt i still couldnt do it without passing out but it is a good pace esp if you arent a big runner
  • js25698
    js25698 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just use my Ipod for music while I walk/jog but since I always have my phone with me; I use the Jog Tracker app for android to record my time and distance along with a little map of my route. It uploads to the website when I'm done. Helps to keep me motivated.
  • donkraft
    donkraft Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The one from Zen labs. I like it. Also there are ones for 10k, half, and full marathon to keep going if you want.
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I have an android, but I use C25K lite. I can play my own music along with it and it chimes to let me know when to start and stop running.
  • ninpiggy
    ninpiggy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have an android, but I use C25K lite. I can play my own music along with it and it chimes to let me know when to start and stop running.

I also use a version of this app (I have an iPhone). I have no complaints.
  • momof3boys090808
    momof3boys090808 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i have the 5k runner for iphone. i love it. tells you when to run, when to walk, and you can listen to your music while its running...
  • babicak3z
    babicak3z Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i have the 5k runner for iphone. i love it. tells you when to run, when to walk, and you can listen to your music while its running...
    W
    What's the name of it
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I used c25kFree by Zen Labs - worked great, I'm a graduate! :bigsmile:
  • Nicolearredondo17
    Nicolearredondo17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The one from Zen labs. I like it. Also there are ones for 10k, half, and full marathon to keep going if you want.

I also use this one its great.