Have a cup and pull up a seat and chat with me!

Options
Hello hello! My name is Trish. I am currently more than 100lbs overweight, but not for long. Today is the day! Oh wait I said that yesterday...and the day befo... Oh well as I was saying. TODAY IS THE DAY! I AM limiting my calorie intake and working out at the WAC at Hendrix College. I had MFP but lost my password and had to start over (cries like a baby sarcastically). I will live though, at least that's the plan. And while I'm living, I'm going to multi task and lose some weight and make myself the best mother, wife, person I can be. I am hugely into self improvement, faith in God, friends and family.

But enough about me. Whilst I take a sip, won't you tell me a bit about yourself?

Replies

• Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Hi Trish. Welcome back to MFP!
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    It's a new day - wishing u great success! Commit and succeed!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Hi Trish, welcome back. I too have 100 lbs to lose. I have been changing my life style since Sept and currently down 40ish lbs. Blew it today and ate 2 days of calories in 1, but tomorrow I will start over. This time I'm going to be successful and keep the weight off. My ultimate goal is to get back to my high school weight (180), and stay there. This time I'm going to make it!
  • dandelleah03
    dandelleah03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am new to the site. I am glad to finally find somewhere that I can be me. Not be ashamed that I am big girl. I am very excited for you that today is the day. Take it one day at time. That is all we can do and we will get there to our goal. Good luck!
  • Brandybeayon
    Brandybeayon Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Trish I am also about 100 over weight and I am just beginning this journey It is wonderful to see so many people sticking with it... And so many who come back even after a break! Best of luck on your journey