Mom From alaska

Options
Hi all, Im new to this here. I am on a mission. I already have lost over 100 lbs now Im kickin it into gear and losing the rest of it. Only 50 more lbs to go before I am me again. I want this so bad!!! I am a mother of 3 boys. I don't have the energy to be fat. I need all I got to chase my kids. So let go and do this. I have a date with my skinny jeans in about 4 and a half months. I am so ready!!

Replies

• taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You've accomplished so much so far, you can absolutely make it the rest of the way! Please be sure to keep us posted with your progress! What is your plan for workout and nutrition?

Way to go sister! Us Mom's need to stick together.

Taryn
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi "Mom from Alaska".

My husband is from Sitka and we both lived in Anchorage until 2003. We have family and friends all over the state and consider it our second home. Where do you live? I'm currently a "Mom from Tennessee" :smile: I have two boys, and yes, I need ALL the energy I can get also!

WELCOME! I love this site. I am feeling better and better all the time as the weight comes off. There are lots of people to inspire and encourage you on here. I love the convience of it, also. It fits my life better than Weight Watchers (also a great program) and that means it's easier to do it more consistantly.

Congratulations on the weight you've ALREADY lost WOW!!! I wish you all the success in the world!

All the best!!

Susan

254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    that is what i say i cant afford to be fat good luck i"m going to take off most of mine by the new year i have a hundred pounds to lose
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    Welcome, I'm from Alaska too. I love this site! I hope it helps you also. Thats amazing that you have lost 100 lbs already! Keep up the good work! And again welcome.
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I love it here and have found a lot of inspiration and support.
  • mrsrossi
    Options
    Thank you all for your support, You guys are wonderful, and the goals you guys have already reached are amazing, way to go!! I live in Wasilla for those who had asked. Iv been up here about 5 years. Im originaly from Oregon. I love it up here, I do miss warm weather sometimes, but that is what vacations are for. Well keep up the good work girls and Ill talk to you all soon.
  • sarahjo79
    Options
    Hi mom from Alaska, I'm from Derby in the UK

Wow 100lb lost already well done!!! I've got that still to do so any tips would be welcome!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: