Progress Pics.. 10 lbs down, 17 to go!

Options
msliu7911
msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
Its not too dramatic of a difference.. but here it goes.

Starting weight (1/23/2012): 172.8lbs
Current Weight (4/29/2012): 162.6lbs
Goal (July 2012): 145lbs

Just to give you an idea on the pics below, I started Cycle 1 of the 17DD around 4/10/2012 at 169 and finished off on 4/27 at 162.6. I basically went low carb (80 to ~120 g carbs per day) and higher protein (at least 90-110 g per day).
I still have quite a bit to lose which, in my opinion, is mainly around my hips, thighs, and butt... so I'm really hoping I can ramp up my routine and get close to my goal before I hit the Carribean in just over 2 months! I'm going to stick to eating more proteins and less starchy carbs over the next couple months... as well as continuing to train 3-4 days a week (if not more).

[If these images don't come up- please just check it out in my blog since they uploaded fine there using the HTML button!
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/msliu7911/view/progress-pics-10-lbs-down-17-to-go-250814 ]

frontbeforeafter.jpg

sidebeforeafter.jpg

Replies

• AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great!!
  • msliu7911
    Options
    Thank you!
  • sarahdee2007
    Options
    Wow, I thought you looked great to start, but you look amazing now! Great progress! Congrats!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo, this is awesome, you look great! I feel like I look bigger than you and I am at 141, how does that make sense?
  • shrinkbacktome
    Options
    you look fab! how tall are you?
  • msliu7911
    Options
    Whoo hoo, this is awesome, you look great! I feel like I look bigger than you and I am at 141, how does that make sense?

Thank you!
    1) I think sometimes even when we lose weight, our minds still make us see ourselves as the "old" us. You look great!

2) I'm 5'7 and am fortunate to have a long (ish) torso... so I think that helps my cause vs if I had a very short torso. :-) Also, I think I have a medium to large build which has always made me weigh more. I almost feel like if I were to get to your weight, it would look too skinny for me- you know?
  • msliu7911
    Options
    you look fab! how tall are you?

I am 5'7... and a quarter. :)
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Great job !! You look much more toned...congrats !!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options

Thank you!
    1) I think sometimes even when we lose weight, our minds still make us see ourselves as the "old" us. You look great!

2) I'm 5'7 and am fortunate to have a long (ish) torso... so I think that helps my cause vs if I had a very short torso. :-) Also, I think I have a medium to large build which has always made me weigh more. I almost feel like if I were to get to your weight, it would look too skinny for me- you know?

I am 5ft 5 1/2 and I don't have curves, more of a boy up and down figure-im gonna change that though!
  • Chefalli26
    Options
    Any tips for the 17DD? Started on April 16 and I am down 6lbs. My goal is to be down 20 lbs total, so 14 more to go!
  • Troutcruiser
    Troutcruiser Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Your pictures look great. I wanted to check them out so I knew if the p90x plan would work as we have been talking about back and fourth, and yes, I think if you order it and get started, you will be so happy with the results. You arlready look AMAZING and I feel at 140 lbs you just motivated me to work on my stomach and thighs as those are my problem areas! Thank you for the motivation.....I told you we could help each other!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    awesome progess
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    you look fab, well done x
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Nice work...Keep it up! you look amazing
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great results! You look awesome!
  • threeohtwo
    threeohtwo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!