More Support!

Options
Hello~

I had a friend who told me about this site, so I joined a month ago and so far down 9 lbs! I have meet some wonderful support buddies but I am looking for more. I recently have deleted a few because I would never hear from them and they never seem to get on anymore, or only when they feel like it. I am looking for some support, who is in this for the long haul and really puts their all into this! I am on everyday, journal everything I eat, and love to give support to those who need it!

Would love to hear from you! :happy:

Replies

• vaninay
    vaninay Posts: 47
    Options
    Hey! :>
  • EVELYNHCOOCHIE
    EVELYNHCOOCHIE Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about friends who will not give support. I have deleted a couple and is about to delete some more. I feel like they want me to exercise for them, log-in for them and lose weight for them! I can't give that much support. I went so far as to tell one friend to stop talking about it and just do it. It's kind of frustrating when the friendship and support is one-sided.

I am in this for the long haul. I have 15 more pounds to lose to get to my goal weight and then I plan to continue on this site and maintain it. I have gotten rid of most of my old clothes because I NEVER intend to wear them again.

By the way, you've been a great friend to me. Thank you for your support and encouragement.
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the weight loss!
  • ff1diver
    ff1diver Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I can help with support! Friend me...
    Vicki
  • MikMont
    MikMont Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I am on everyday as well. Even when I'm not supposed to be actually. I log everything too...almost. lol.
  • luckyk26
    luckyk26 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi - I have been trolling around this site, but just got serious today since it is Day 1 of my diet. I am looking for friends also so that I can give and get support! Ill be around everyday because I have to - I don't want to get off track! If I can help - just let me know! Kelly
  • suzqmf
    suzqmf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to support you if you support me too! I'm new to this and I'm serious and I need all the help I can get to stay on track.

PS - I have friended a couple of you too - hope you're willing!

Suzanne
  • charly39
    charly39 Posts: 11
    Options
    I just joined a week ago but go on every day and need the buddy system. Add me.:smile: