Hello (:

Options
My name is Alex. I'm from Southern Cali. I started the Insanity Workout a little more than a month ago. I will also be starting Shakeology soon. I'm looking to be more healthier, lose weight and get in shape. Feel free to add me (:

Replies

• PhatGirlSlim35
    PhatGirlSlim35 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello Alex I'm Simone from Houston, TX. I just started INSAINTY, like yesterday. Please tell me it gets better. I'm in so much pain right now.:sad:
  • fatbutgettingthinner
    fatbutgettingthinner Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Day three of insanity for me!
  • alexsannell
    Options
    Lol, It's definitely a tough workout for the first two/three weeks and then your body starts getting so much stronger and you have more endurance, it becomes more bearable :tongue:
  • blaramore
    blaramore Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all,
    My name is Beth and I'm trying to go low carb. I've lost about 4s and feel wonderful. I've been hypoglycemic for awhile and being on a low carb diet has helped me feel much better!
  • TyB73
    TyB73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2. Intense!
  • kelciblair
    kelciblair Posts: 8
    Options
    Love insanity! Great workout, I'm currently working on endurance through running then gonna come back to Insanity to strengthen up..It's a great workout keep it up!
  • kelciblair
    kelciblair Posts: 8
    Options
    Also as far as Shakeology goes look into Visalus!
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just watching what I eat and hitting the gym 5-6 times a week. Good results so far!

Feel free to add me if you want
  • satxdc99
    satxdc99 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex! I drink a protein shake everyday and love it! I drink Metagenics shakes. Many protein shakes have Sucralose (splenda), which is fake sugar. Make sure to read the labels. :-) Good luck!
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex and welcome! I'm Sheila and I do strength training with my trainer 2x a week and I do zumba 3 to 4x a week as well. I do lots of kettelbell workout to lean me.

Good luck and request sent...anyone can add me as well!

Sheila