45 days to lose 22 pounds!

Options
13»

Replies

• jbowe13
    jbowe13 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have to say........do not listen to all the immediate negativity here. You can lose 22 pounds in 45 days if you have plenty of weight to lose. It takes determination, a very focused mind and most of all......hard work! It sounds like you have the first 2, just put in the hard work and you will hit your goal. Now losing that much in 45 days is in fact a lot of weight. But doable in the right setting. I think the harder part will be keeping those 22 pounds off AFTER you hit the goal. Just stay positive and keep moving in a forward direction. You will do great!
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    45 days is 6.5 weeks and at my 7 week mark i had 26.1lbs lost, so it is possible. I don't have any advise though as i was just following MFPs settings for 2lbs a week and thats where i ended up. That was when i started though and i don't lose like that anymore (would be nice if i did!) LOL
  • chetnabhatt
    chetnabhatt Posts: 77
    Options
    bump for later.
  • Platnex
    Platnex Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have to say........do not listen to all the immediate negativity here. You can lose 22 pounds in 45 days if you have plenty of weight to lose. It takes determination, a very focused mind and most of all......hard work! It sounds like you have the first 2, just put in the hard work and you will hit your goal. Now losing that much in 45 days is in fact a lot of weight. But doable in the right setting. I think the harder part will be keeping those 22 pounds off AFTER you hit the goal. Just stay positive and keep moving in a forward direction. You will do great!

Thanks for this point, I agree with a lot of it and also the last part about keeping it off is very interesting as it has not been said yet.

When I finish these 45 days I will not be stoping, I might end up making some modifications to it but once this is done I am not going to just stop :)
  • Platnex
    Platnex Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Due to a nasty case of food posioning at the worst time this had to be put back, however! I am currently about to head to bed and when I wake up the experiment starts! I have made a blog post with the bare details of what is happening, it does not include my full diet or exercise regime yet due to tiredness but I will be updating it over the course of the 45 days, the blog post is here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Platnex/view/22-pounds-in-45-days-challange-day-0-258438

If anyone wishes to send any messages, friend requests or anything please feel free, I appricate any help I can get :)