May Challenge-Team Auburn group members only! :)

Options
Hello everyone! Until the group discussion board is available, we will post here about our challenges. Remember, we have a mini challenge this week of trying something COMPLETELY new, while being healthy for our bodies. :D Make sure to post your stats in the original may challenge topic.

Thank you!! Lets go AUBURN!! <3

Replies

• dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • vixkeri
    vixkeri Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have decided for my Mini challenge this week, to do a fitness class. I've heard they are awesome with everyone all there supporting each other, but I tend to be solo when I work out. So, I'm going to give it a try!

What about you guys? What is your challenge for this week?
  • amanday88
    amanday88 Posts: 68
    Options
    Run for 8 minutes staight for c25k :) I have been struggling to get there but i want to achieve it this week!
  • vixkeri
    vixkeri Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Run for 8 minutes staight for c25k :) I have been struggling to get there but i want to achieve it this week!

That sounds like an awesome goal!! Good Luck!!
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    I want to get back to holding a plank on my elbows and toes for two minutes. I am at 75 seconds but by the end of this week I will be back at 120 seconds!
  • amanday88
    amanday88 Posts: 68
    Options
    I have feeling this is my month! I ran 8 min walked 2 min, 3 times tonight :) So excited! Going to try to do it again in 2 days!!!! Go team auburn :)
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    mainly my goal is start back with excercising....i'm only able to do when i get home from work so i tend to get lazy,but going to try and change that!! hope everyone has a good day :smile:
  • KikiCS
    KikiCS Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey guys, for my mini challenge this week I decided that my boyfriend, our kids and I will go on a nature walk through the rain forest we have here. I'm excited about this challenge because this is something we have never done, even though I have thought about it many times before. I'm even more excited because I managed to get my entire household involved in something that will be healthy for all of us :bigsmile:
  • KikiCS
    Options
    i get that way sometimes too (lazy in the evenings after helping with homework, preparing dinner etc.)...matter of fact I should give myself another mini challenge to complete this week- try to do my exercises in the morning (between 4- 4:30 a.m.) like I had originally planned.
  • KikiCS
    Options
    mainly my goal is start back with excercising....i'm only able to do when i get home from work so i tend to get lazy,but going to try and change that!! hope everyone has a good day :smile:

i get that way sometimes too (lazy in the evenings after helping with homework, preparing dinner etc.)...matter of fact I should give myself another mini challenge to complete this week- try to do my exercises in the morning (between 4- 4:30 a.m.) like I had originally planned.
  • stylinusa
    stylinusa Posts: 4
    Options
    For my mini challenge this week - im going to play tennis - the school next to us allows you to go in and play on the courts there. I may just be chasing the ball and not really playing the right way lol but it looks like fun!
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    goooood morningggg ladies!! hope everyone is having a good day so far....

I have a question,i know the recommended weight lost is 1lbs per week,sometimes i may change it to see what works,as far as cals per day,what works best for you? :flowerforyou:
  • KikiCS
    Options
    goooood morningggg ladies!! hope everyone is having a good day so far....

I have a question,i know the recommended weight lost is 1lbs per week,sometimes i may change it to see what works,as far as cals per day,what works best for you? :flowerforyou:

MFP set my daily intake to 1780 and so far that has been going well, especially when I exercise. I'm also set to lose 1 lb./week but I've been losing more than that (about 1.5-2 lb./ week). Hope that helps :-)
  • KikiCS
    Options
    Hello everyone! Until the group discussion board is available, we will post here about our challenges. Remember, we have a mini challenge this week of trying something COMPLETELY new, while being healthy for our bodies. :D Make sure to post your stats in the original may challenge topic.

Thank you!! Lets go AUBURN!! <3

Hey guys, I just tried out our team's discussion board and it's up and running. I guess we can start posting things in there from now on.