I DID IT!!!

Options
awolf2011
awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
Today has started off to be the best day!! I wanted to lose 20 pounds by my birthday on May 13th, which also happens to be Mother's Day and I am the proud mommy of 3 young boys. My starting weight was 185 and I wanted to get to 165. I was hovering at 166 for the past few weeks and I thought I hit a big plateau. I forced myself to work out last night even though I wasn't feeling the greatest and apparently it paid off because I stepped on the scale this morning and I finally lost that last pound to reach my first big goal......165!!! I am so amazed and proud of myself. I haven't felt this good about my body in a very long, long time. I now need to find a gift to give myself for reaching such a goal. I have now reset my goal to get to 155 pounds, so we will see what happens!!! I just hope that today keeps going the way it is!!! I have such motivation now!!!

Replies

• kristymccarrick
    Options
    woot great job my goal is 180 but 165 is my biggest goal id love to be 165 good for you u go girl!!!:smooched:
  • jumpthemoon
    jumpthemoon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy Birthday ! ! !
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'd love to be 165 by my birthday too (October.) I'm just getting started!
  • kellytenbrinke
    kellytenbrinke Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great job. Why don't you buy yourself a nice outfit to show off your new weight.
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    GREAT:flowerforyou: ! congrats and good luck hitting your next goal! You Can Do IT!!!
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Good for you! How do you do it with 3 boys?! Keep on rockin'!
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    "Good for you! How do you do it with 3 boys?! Keep on rockin'! "

It was not easy, but I have a very supportive husband and he kept our littlest one (almost 1 year) at bay while I spent 30 minutes downstairs sweating my butt off. My sister has also been a great support system because she is using MFP as well. We go walking when it fits into both of our schedules. It was rough getting into the groove, but once I got into it, it got easier. I find that I work out at different times each day, but if I can get 20 minutes in, that is all I need. I just orderd 30 Day Shred, so that will be my new challenge starting next week.

Thanks to all of you for the support and congrats!! It feels awesome to have so many supportive people.:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!