No more excuses!!!!

Options
For years after my daughter (who is now 5) was born I kept using the excuse that I'm a working mother and don't have the time to take care of myself. I would eat everything in site and NEVER EVER EVER exercise. A few weeks ago I looked at a picture that I had just taken and HATED what I saw and finally said enough is enough I have to make time for myself!!! No more 6 cans a coke a day. No more having hostess honey buns with crushed up potato chips for breakfast. No more going out to restaurants and having an appettizer, entree and dessert. Time to have more veggies and fruits, and MORE MORE WATER. I don't ever get to make it to the gym but I do have a Wii so I bought myself a few exercise games and I've been doing them for 1 hour each day. So far I'm down 4 lbs and loving the way I look in my clothes.

My theme song is "I'm bringing sexy back" and nothing will stop me this time around :)

Replies

• rhythmicveggie
    Options
    Hello,
    Congratulations of losing 4 lbs! Seeing myself in a bunch of family photos is what motivated me to start as well.. I'm glad I came across MFP; the community here is awesome, and so supportive.

Add me if you'd like; I'll send you a friend request.

p.s. I love those wii games, hahah. way to go!
  • tempted2touch
    Options
    Thanks!!!!!!:happy: we'll be too Very Sexy Ladies when we reach our goal :)