What food temptation or restaurant almost had you?

Options

Replies

• Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My husband is a baseball trainer and his kids bring him gifts and treats sometimes. He brought home a whole big tin full of Mrs. Fields chewy chocolate chip cookies a couple days ago. I had one the first night and one yesterday morning and haven't touched them since even though they are sitting right there on the counter! Normally I would have eaten several by now! Woot woot
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    I love that!! going to try that when the other half is munching take-away!!
  • darin1111
    darin1111 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's rice. I love rice. Fried rice, basmati rice, sushi rice, dirty rice, Mexican rice. Double order of vegetables at the hibachi place got me through. And a couple bites of my kid's rice to kill the craving...
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I went to McDonald's last week to meet someone and didn't eat at all!! it was so hard!!
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Red Lobster biscuits! Most of the time I'll manage to say no, but every now and then I'll plan my day around a Red Lobster meal, simply so I can enjoy ONE biscuit! :laugh:
  • shanighias
    shanighias Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    cant resist rice!!!!!!!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Working the snack bar at my daughters play two nights in a row, candy bars, cookies, chips, soda, brownies...etc.
    I ate some gummy worms :laugh: but resisted all the rest!
  • BamaGirl_Tricia
    BamaGirl_Tricia Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    The local mexican restaurant here and how I drove by is simple.

NO funds!!! Get's me every time. :(
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    French fries.

It's always the french fries.

Stupid french fries.

Yes. I'd swim in them. I'd sleep with them. When I die, I'd like to be buried in french fries.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I was hungry on the way home last week and whipped into a Jack in the Crack....got in line...then just drove away.
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I was hungry on the way home last week and whipped into a Jack in the Crack....got in line...then just drove away.

That is seriously awesome. If I'm in line, I'm staying and then licking the greasy fat off my fingers while crying about it all the way home.
    Zero self control when I'm there.

High five through the internet!
  • ReinventingLisa
    ReinventingLisa Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My two biggest temptations are pizza and tacos.

Yesterday was my first real day getting serious with MFP and calorie counting. What I do is figure out my calories in the morning and space them out during the day, and I'm also drinking two slim fast shakes a day right now. More for the sanity of not have to figure out EVERY meal right now. Well at dinner time as I'm drinking a Low Carb Slim Fast shake.. my BF decides to make one of my favorite meals - TACOS! Luckily, my nose is stuffy from allergies and I could only smell them a little bit. I ended up snacking on a few pieces of pepperoni since I wanted something salty to munch on without caving in.

I decided if I still had the craving this morning to just have one of those mexican Hot Pockets for breakfast LOL.. and I did. It was delicious, and craving is gone and I'll still be within calorie range today. Go me!
  • sassydebbie67
    Options
    A Big Juicy Hambuger with the works... Oh and fries : )

About once a month i will go get me one and then i'm done.. I'm now on a Hot Sauce kick, been putting hot sauce on everything..
  • mgraue82
    mgraue82 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Potato chips are my down fall :sad: But yesterday when i was going to go to the store i remembered how much i've lost so far and how hard i've been working. :happy: That was enough for me to take my hand off the door knob.
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Manhattan Pizza here in Herndon, VA.. They have very good pizza and chicken ceasar salads :D
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    What do you mean, almost? I've eaten plenty of donuts, cookies and ice cream since starting on MFP. :laugh:

When your plan already has you at a 750-calorie deficit, the occasional unplanned snack isn't the end of the world.

This^^^^
  • Amymarie19715
    Options
    A cherry pie from aldi. Was tempted to eat it but the 400 cal. wasnt worth it.
  • hummus40
    hummus40 Posts: 72
    Options
    my weakness (that i give INTO alot) is ORANGE LEAF!!! i love this place!!!! I love the vanilla and the birthday cake yogurt...with a splash of butterscotch syrup....gets me everytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huh:
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Creamy fettuccine Alfredo............................