My Journey With Insanity w/pics

Options

Replies

• cord62185
    cord62185 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I love your dedication. You can definitely see the difference.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Smokin hot!!!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look great! Those side by side pics really show the transformation!!!
  • xxfinallyfree
    xxfinallyfree Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fantastic. =)
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    You did the damn thing Candice!!! Wow!!! You put in the hard work & it def paid off!!! & those last 6lbs don't stand a chance!!! Congrats babe, great results :drinker:
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! You look AWESOME!!!:smile:
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Congratulations!!
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That is so great and in only 2 months!!!!! I see a huge difference and I think when the scale did not move was probably because at the same time you got rid of fat yo gained muscle. You look fantastic.

What kind of diet are you following? I want your results!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    wow! go hottie!
  • sunset10059
    sunset10059 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done:smile:
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT! Way to stick to the plan!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am on my last week of JM 30DS and Insanity is next wooohoooo! Hope I get some great results like you.
  • glvrgyrl
    glvrgyrl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm in my second week now and I didn't take measurements. I need to do that TODAY! Thanks for the inspiration and congrats on your results!! It is NOT an easy program!
  • 4caramel
    4caramel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • justET
    justET Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great work! I'm sure those last six don't stand a chance! Good luck to you :)
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Congrats...I finished it a couple weeks back, and I gained more than just the few pounds of weight loss. I lost double digit in inches, 4 BF% points, and that person in my rear-view mirrow who was telling me I cannot do something. I gained a lot of confidence and now feel that I can do anything I put my mind to. I think I will restart it again in a couple of weeks, but will substitute the Plyometrics for another workout as my knees are not as young as they used to be. Go you and lets shred those last 6.
  • studswife
    studswife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    amaazzzzinnnnngggg! i actually see a huge difference and one more round of insanity should deff perfect that! RI30 is amazing! good luck doll! xoxxooxooxoxoxoxoxoxoox
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Good job! Congrats! Your stomach has flattened , bust is raised and lifted, and well... you already know... the 'Donkey Booty" is firm and on point! LOL (I watch to much HWOA, gotta love that Phaedra).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!