Before and During Pics....

Options
I encourage all of your new folks on here... to take a picture of you BEFORE...no matter how hard it is to see yourself. I have lost only 15 pounds and it is SO hard to see changes with your body, in turn, making me a little discouraged.

After busting my butt exercising yesterday, I had a quick pic taken of me...and I thought... wow... I can see a difference... Still a ways to go... but comparing the before pic from Early Feb and the one taken yesterday... it is quite motivating and empowering!!! I so got this!
http://s1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii578/bubsmom42/?action=view&current=Feb2012.jpg

Replies

• sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Dang... didnt work... not sure how to upload pics...
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have a before picture for this year, I wish I had one back in January of 2010 when I was 210 lbs, I haven't posted it because I have been stuck at my current plateau for 8 months.
  • sthrnchick
    Options
    Feb2012.jpg[img][/img]
  • sthrnchick
    Options
    Dang it!!! Still cant figure it out......

And J- you look awesome already! :)
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I can see your picture if I follow the link. And I can DEFINITELY see the progress you've made so far! :)

I have a picture at my heaviest (in my profile, the one where I'm sitting on a bench with Wally the Green Monster), but I need to start taking NROL4W progress pictures too.
  • hhorncastle
    hhorncastle Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Here you go, hon. You look awesome! Very proud of you.

Feb2012.jpg
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    I did something similar. I took my favorite t-shirt which does not fit in the least right now. So I put it on anyways and took 2 pics one with arms up and one with arms down. I plan to take a pic every Monday (I weigh in on Sundays) until I get to my goal and the shirt fits and maybe be even a little too big, and then run all of the pics together to see the progression. Should be pretty insane. I also put the shirt on the wall next to my treadmill for some extra motivation.
  • sthrnchick
    Options
    Here you go, hon. You look awesome! Very proud of you.

Feb2012.jpg

Thank you!!! Know teach me....hehe!
  • hhorncastle
    hhorncastle Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Thank you!!! Know teach me....hehe!

So, on Photobucket, on the right hand side, there's a list and one of them looks like this Feb2012.jpg

Copy that one, only after you paste it here, change the uppercase IMG to lowercase img, then it should work like a charm. :)
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Keep making progress. :)

BTW, it's lower case on the img tag.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!