Comparison photos

Options
nz_deevaa
nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
6515267719_531ef84844.jpg

On my wedding day, 3yrs ago. At 103kg after losing weight doing cardio only.

6870002620_4e6d682a01.jpg

A couple of weeks ago. At 103kg after losing weight doing some cardio, and lifting heavy.

I'm wearing the same necklace in both pictures, but it's longer on me in the 2nd photo because my neck is slimmer.

I'm thinking about getting a photo taken in the dress I wore on my wedding day, as it'll really show the difference in my shoulders/arms.

Replies

• DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You can see the difference without the same dress, but it would be really good to see it that way!
  • nz_deevaa
    Options
    My husband seems to have lost weight and gotten taller in the 2nd photo.

(I'm standing on a step in the first photo).
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    good job on the both of you. you can surely see it in both your face.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    ooooooh! You can really see a difference in these photos, especially in your face and neck :) Great job! Especially with adding lifting into your workout! :) I need to do more of that. Great inspiration!
  • PatPenney
    PatPenney Posts: 16
    Options
    Well done! You look like you're making great progress. You can really see it in your neck, face and even your midesction (though it is a bit shaded in the second photo) keep up the good work!
  • rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    York doing an awesome job
  • nz_deevaa
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback everyone I really appreciate it!
    ooooooh! You can really see a difference in these photos, especially in your face and neck :) Great job! Especially with adding lifting into your workout! :) I need to do more of that. Great inspiration!

Thanks, both those photos are taken at the same weight, the only difference is lifting heavy weights -- oh, and 3 years.

Here is a shot of me at my heaviest: 125.2kg

6515313775_b29d1628f5.jpg

Edited to add this photo.

This photo was taken at a David Gilmore concert which is why it's a bit dodgy. LOL. I wanted to include it because you can see that my traps are starting to be more defined... and my collar bones are finally starting to show. Huzzah!

7137137253_5458ef8ea4.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!