One Month Progress; Work in Progress

Options
ashlysnd
ashlysnd Posts: 72 Member
Been at this quest to get fit and strong for 45 days now. I didn't take pics until 2 weeks after diet/exercise. I have currently lost 10 lbs and 2 inches off my waist. I realize I still have a lot of work to do, but I am celebrating the little things.
Untitled-4.jpg
Untitled-5.jpg
Untitled-6.jpg

Replies

• nmj1988
    nmj1988 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    cant see any of you after pics
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Great job, i see differences! Congrats!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Cant see after
  • ashlysnd
    Options
    Sorry bout the technical error. I had to resize them cuz they were enormous!
  • Fista
    Fista Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!
  • rayasunshine81
    Options
    I can see a difference, especially in your face. Keep up the great work!!:happy:
  • PatPenney
    PatPenney Posts: 16
    Options
    Well done! you can really see the difference in your face and some in your midsection. Keep up the good work!
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Big changes! Keep up the good work!
  • lcashy
    lcashy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    wow hun you are an inspiration, i joined on monday! look at your waist ;) i really should do my measurements xx
  • jayb33z
    jayb33z Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    excellent progress! well done
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Very nice!!! Great job!!
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are doing it! Do you eat gluten? I ask because my torso looked a lot like yours before I quit gluten... a lady just out of the blue suggested it to me and I tried it. It made an incredible difference in my size- I dropped a size in one month, although I weighed the same, I could wear shirts that were too tight before. Best of luck to you, keep on keeping on! You are doing great!
  • jessikalk
    jessikalk Posts: 4
    Options
    wow...you look great..good job!!
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Great work! It's really paying off :)
  • ashlysnd
    Options
    I haven't considered a gluten-free diet.... But, I do know that there is only a 4x4 area of my grocery store that is gluten-free, so I am a lil weary of trying it! What the hell could I eat??
  • KimberlyWIOG
    Options
    You look great! I can really see the difference!
  • ashlysnd
    Options
    wow hun you are an inspiration, i joined on monday! look at your waist ;) i really should do my measurements xx

Thanks so much for that. I was hoping I would get some newbies on here. I suggest you do take pics and measurements, cuz the scale is the most annoying piece of junk ever invented! lol
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job, keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • bryansaums
    bryansaums Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!