Denial...be gone!

Options
I have tried to loose weight and given up many many times. This morning I was sitting down thinking about how fat and felt and looked. Right there is my problem! I immediately changed my direction of thought but also said. I was the only person responsible for how I looked and felt. Getting discouraged isnt going to help me loose weight, because I then stop trying. I have to be responsible for what I put in my mouth and how much I exercise. No more excuses and no more denying that I wasnt the reason I am the size I am or feel the way I feel. So I dont feel comfortable in my clothes today and they are a bit tight... if I act positively today tomorrow they may feel looser. And if I eat unhealthy for one meal, one day, or one week I need to get back on track and kick this poor me attitude in the *kitten*!

Some more motivational friends would be great to help me keep going! Feel free to send me a Friend Request.

Thanks

Replies

• emkelly27
    emkelly27 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I think your motivation is great sounds like your heading for the right track now its just actually doing the excersie's and keeping counting those calories. I know its a lot of work believe me i am about to find out how much work that will be. excited to start and keep on going is the best thing... i think...:smile:
  • Jenerferzzz
    Jenerferzzz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am the same way, it's like you just described me. I don't know what happened but I think I may have had an epiphany. I woke up after a restless night but the strange thing was I felt good. I realized I have been in a "poor me" state of mind hoping for things to change with little effort from me for a long time and never really tried very hard to turn things around. I have decided to make positive changes in my life and get back in shape, physically and mentally. I am determined to keep up with this and continue to try to get my life in order. I would love to help keep you positive and motivate you. I also could use the help!

Wtih that I say HELLO!!! :smile:
  • drewbird911
    drewbird911 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself. Baby steps, you didn't get where you are overnight change will take some time...
  • lovedtorun
    lovedtorun Posts: 75
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself. Baby steps, you didn't get where you are overnight change will take some time...

I definately have to take this one day or per say one meal at a time. But the negetive thinking is my worst enemy and keeping me from from my goal. I am ready to make positive decisions and start looking at the positive side of things instead making everything negetive when I have a bad day or moment.