Baby Weight+ Be Gone! Newbie!

Options
ABZWeyman1
ABZWeyman1 Posts: 17 Member
Hi all! I've finally finally made the decision to stop fad diets and actually eat right and exercise to lose the baby weight (let's face it, it's way more than baby weight at this point....DS will be three in July...)

So looking for lots of support, and looking to provide support for my fellow MFPers! Feel free to friend me! Let's do this!

Replies

• tigerdactyl
    tigerdactyl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    WOOOO! Let's kick some *kitten*!
  • tempted2touch
    Options
    Welcome and let's kick butt together :) I'm losing the last of my "baby" weight and honestly since my dd is 5 yrs old I am way past using that as an excuse lol Hard work and healthy eating will get us to where we need to be :)
  • ABZWeyman1
    Options
    Yes! Love the support here! I know we can do this!

Salmon spinach salad for lunch today! WOO!

Maybe power-walking DS to the park tonight!

We got this! :)
  • kristalleenicole
    Options
    Yahoo! I work at a desk job but go to the gym daily for an hour...my diet needs to change. Let me know if you find any yummy healthy receipes. :) Lets DO THIS!
  • Raavynn
    Raavynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello from Northern Ontario! I need to lose the baby weight from baby #3 now (omg what was I thinking! lol) I was successful the first two times but this time it seems to be a bit harder (or maybe I just want it gone a whole lot faster) Eating right and excercising including pushing the double stroller and zumba are working for me so far. ladies we can make this baby fat vamos!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have a 3.5 and a 2 years old. Add me if you like.
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just had a baby in February and I have a four year old. We can do this!!
  • ABZWeyman1
    Options
    Yeah! This is great!