do you have an instagram?

Options
2143661 Posts: 566 Member
If anyone would like to follow me on there my username is: itsapritch
I post motivational quotes, foods, progress pictures and random photos throughout my life.

Replies

Options
    no one? :(
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have one but rarely use it.. itinalouise
    Options
    *bump
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
  • missashley884
    missashley884 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    missashley884
  • volvol16
    volvol16 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I do! my name is lav_runstc follow me! :)
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I use IG too. I'm karensoxfan there, too.
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to get one.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-04-05/tech/tech_mobile_android-iphone-instagram_1_google-s-android-iphone-fans-ios?_s=PM:TECH

Then I saw that article. And as a former iphone user, I know how everyone thought it was a 'club' to have an iphone.

So now, I have it on my android phone, and follow as many iphone users as possible that say they hate android instagram users. Because I mean, what else is the internet for?
    Options

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-04-05/tech/tech_mobile_android-iphone-instagram_1_google-s-android-iphone-fans-ios?_s=PM:TECH

Then I saw that article. And as a former iphone user, I know how everyone thought it was a 'club' to have an iphone.

So now, I have it on my android phone, and follow as many iphone users as possible that say they hate android instagram users. Because I mean, what else is the internet for?

Haha, I've never understoon why they all act so high and mighty. I have android right now, but I do want the iphone 5 when it comes out. I own a macbook so should I shove that in peoples faces too? People are just crazy! It's just a phone!
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I just set one up. I hesitated...hard. I constantly see people on my facebook sharing instagram pics they took that have the effects on them for no apparent reason. I had a friend who posted a pic of a notice for jury duty...that looked like it was taken in the 70's. There's no reason to put those stupid effects on everything. It was only when I realized you didn't have to have those effects on there and that it makes it a bit easier to upload pics from my iPhone to FB that I decided to try it.

Still haven't formed an opinion on it beyond what I already said above.
  • MrEmoticon
    Options
    Yea, I do photo shoots, and take pics for weddings, engagements and stuff.

But I never felt like a true photographer until I got instagram.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Yea, I do photo shoots, and take pics for weddings, engagements and stuff.

But I never felt like a true photographer until I got instagram.

Lol
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    daydreams406

I am adding some of you if that is ok. I wasn't following many. I don't post anything of great importance so if you add me and decide to get rid of me thats ok lol.
  • CodyAsh
    CodyAsh Posts: 11
    Options
    I use instagram all the time! name is: codyash hit me up!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options

That's the same reason I got one! missadia is my un
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    @the_supe

I dont have anything against android users. I just get tired of seeing stupid **** on the POP page. Duckfaces aren't worthy of being popularized. Just because you have a billion friends that dont look at your photos they just blindly click "like" doesn't mean you deserve to be highlighted.
  • MrEmoticon
    Options
    @the_supe

I dont have anything against android users. I just get tired of seeing stupid **** on the POP page. Duckfaces aren't worthy of being popularized. Just because you have a billion friends that dont look at your photos they just blindly click "like" doesn't mean you deserve to be highlighted.

Because an iphone has never been used to take a duckface picture. You're right.
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    @the_supe

Because an iphone has never been used to take a duckface picture. You're right.

lol that is just what i was thinking
  • MrEmoticon
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that iphones are more popular among early teenagers as well.
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I do I do!

I am Chrissie30. Pics are low since I recently started using. :-)